Wanted Le mans race weekend 2023, 3 tickects needed.

KDiesel

Premium
General area tickets are ok, if not grandstand can be found. I don´t know if this is correct forum to ask but you can remove this if not.

Are all tickets for LM24 sold out already?
Yup, we bought fligths and rant a house already. Then went to check tickets and it was sold out... Well, at least we have wed-thu tickets and why not spend a sat-sun in a bar while watching race in big screen and actually know whats going on in race :)

I was surprised they were sold so quickly. I'd imagine that you can get them from resellers.
I'm a member of the ACO - which means you can get discounts and extras - but I can't get any either. So this year I'll have to watch from home

I was told you can still get general entrance tickets either from the city of Le Mans or via ticket stands at the race,
I would guess that too.
Thats what I did the last 2x I watched the race.
Ok a few years back - but anyway.
I think it was tuesday or friday just before the race I just arrived at one of the head ticket stands/entrance and bought a ticket.
Together with about 50 other people in the row.

Conserning hotel then check pic from my last hotel in a nearby village.
My experience is that if you have a car/MC then its reasonable easy to find a hotel in some of the nearby villages - without any reservation.

Attachments

• Ballon_hotel_GoogleEarth.jpg
    Ballon_hotel_GoogleEarth.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 39

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering