Le Mans AMS

Tracks Le Mans AMS v1.45

Login or Register an account to download this content
The AIW was another major put off, A.I driving on the grass on some corners namely, so hopefully you've been able to improve that.
That is mostly fix but not completely. In the first corner (usually in the first lap) they go outside of track limits. When driving alone they are ok, but when they start fighting for position it can be a little bit messy still.

Polite request; Is it possible to have trackside cams looked at, that don't zoom so far, to stop the car LOD/shadows/car model popping in and out so much?
I have no knowledge of cameras, i won't be able to help with that.

Hello @ClimaxF1 , thank you very much for this track and for all the updates on it also. I had a question: I saw that in the overview screenshots you have the 2019 Porsche 991 GT3R, I just wanted to know where you got that mod for AMS.

Thanks a lotonce again for this track and your time and I look forward to your reply

ClimaxF1 updated Le Mans AMS with a new update entry:

Windows, buildings and lighting texture update

Hi Guys

I've tried my best to update all other buildings with several new textures.

Update details v1.45:

- New windows for all the buildings along the two long straights and around the track
- Added Le Mans street reflection to the bottom windows
- Auberge des Hunaudières building roof sided shades added
- New roof side shades added to Restaurant O'24heures
- Rebuilt and updated one the buildings (Botanic)
- Replaced all logs for the buildings along...

Read the rest of this update entry...

New revision of the AIW, race starts should be cleaner now. The Porsche curves and the last chicane are faster now, but there are more are accidents too. Let me know if it happens to often and i will revert them to the previous version.

Attachments

• SR_LeMans24h.txt
    1.5 MB · Views: 151
New revision of the AIW, race starts should be cleaner now. The Porsche curves and the last chicane are faster now, but there are more are accidents too. Let me know if it happens to often and i will revert them to the previous version.

Great, i'll try out the AIW and leave some comments next chance i get :)

Thats a good job, but would be great to have the modern(latest) version of the track

I took a look at the layout version in racedriver GRID, i'm not too fussed if a layout isn't exact, i've seen conversions of tracks from GRID in AMS, it could be done maybe (i don't know how).

Hi @ClimaxF1 , don't exactly know if it's a problem of the single mod or is a problem in the track itself.
Sometimes in the second chicane of the mulsanne, the car bumps off the left kerb. I'll be testing in the next days and let you know if i manage to understand the problem

Thanks for track
However... if I got it right, this is sim racing conversion, right ?
But I have Virtua_LM LeMans ('77 and '79) verson of track. In your opinion do I need to update to this one.
But be honest please :D
This is much more modern track but is it better Virtua_LM has done some pretty great tracks.

Thanks for track
However... if I got it right, this is sim racing conversion, right ?
But I have Virtua_LM LeMans ('77 and '79) verson of track. In your opinion do I need to update to this one.
But be honest please :D
This is much more modern track but is it better Virtua_LM has done some pretty great tracks.
From what I know and can see is the sim racing converted and modified the Virtual_LM track. This was then converted to Stock Car Extreme and the my update to AMS.

My track does not update the Virtual_LM versions so you can keep them all.

[QUOTE = "ClimaxF1, postagem: 3145476, membro: 243270"]
Na página principal, este está bom.

Guia de instalação :

- Baixe e instale a faixa no arquivo de localização do seu AMS

- Diverta-se :)
[/CITAR]

Hello, new on ams2 I would like to install your track, but I don't understand anything, could you tell me how to proceed mreci (Download and install the track in the location file of your AMS)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back