Le Mans 2023 Full Grid

Misc Le Mans 2023 Full Grid 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
SebaKK123 submitted a new resource:

Le Mans 2023 Full Grid - With realistic performance

Hi,
I tried to choose the restictor and ballast so that the differences between the cars were realistic.

Le Mans FM7 is the track where I changed the pace of the cars, I recommend driving on it, because on other tracks the performance of the cars can be completely different).

Some skins in lmp2 are a bit different because i couldn't find the right mods. i removed some gte cars and 1 lmp2 car because the track only has 56 slots.

Recommends not to install mods with CM!!!
If you have any...

Read more about this resource...

Nice work but i got a few tips for releasing grid presets and especially grids like Le Mans. If not all the cars with the 2023 liveries are avalible wait until all of them are and then post it. And for the grid spots you need to update the sx le mans to version 2.4 (And buy the 2023 Extension from Pyyer's patreon (This is fully option to drop down the 3 dollars a month) It has 70 grid spots.

For now you did a really good job.
( It's up to you to use this feedback or not :) )

Dobra robota, ale dostałem kilka wskazówek na temat wydawania ustawień siatki, a zwłaszcza siatek takich jak Le Mans. Jeśli nie wszystkie samochody z literami 2023 są dostępne, poczekaj, aż wszystkie będą, a następnie opublikuj je. A w przypadku miejsc siatki musisz zaktualizować sx le mans do wersji 2.4 ( I kupić rozszerzenie 2023 z patreonu Pyyera ( Jest to w pełni opcja, aby obniżyć 3 dolary miesiąc ) Ma 70 miejsc siatki.

Na razie wykonałeś naprawdę dobrą robotę.
( To Ty musisz skorzystać z tej opinii, czy nie :) )
Thank you, I didn't know about version 2.4. I will update when the other skins are available. thank you very much for your help

Hi, great work on this, I really appreciate it. For some reason, when I load in the grid preset, the restrictor and ballast for everything is set to 0... Do you know how I am able to fix this?
Hi, I don't know why it's not working for you. I sent a screenshot with restrictors and ballasts, set it up manually

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    142.9 KB · Views: 66
Hi,
I downloaded the peugeot, and put on asseto. the car appears in the game everything is perfect but I can't manage to launch a circuit with it. An idea?
Thanks you very much

Sorry if this is a stupid question but im having trouble putting it into content manager, it just says "nothing found".
Hi, do not use CM for this, but open the folder, then double click on the "Le Mans 2023" file and click apply and save. In the MODS.txt file there is a list of mods that need to be downloaded.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 12 14.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 33 38.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 46 53.5%