1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Launch Bonus Pack (Jan 24th)

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 4' started by Dazmaniac, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Missed this earlier today (for anyone not already owning this content) .........

On Tuesday, January 24, Turn 10 will be releasing the Launch Bonus Pack for Forza Motorsport 4, a collection of ten cars previously available only to those Forza 4 players who had either pre-ordered from specific retail outlets, or picked up the game during its first run via the “Ship Bonus Car Pack”.

The Launch Bonus Pack will be available for 560 MS Points (Note: This pack is not included with the Forza Motorsport 4 Season Pass) and will include the following ten cars:

Pre-Order Cars

2011 MINI John Cooper Works Clubman
    [​IMG]
    2011 Alfa Romeo Giulietti Quadrifoglio Verde
    [​IMG]
    2011 Honda CR-Z EX
    [​IMG]
    2011 Subaru WRX STI
    [​IMG]
    2011 BMW 1 Series M Coupe
    [​IMG]
    Ship Bonus Cars

1965 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
    [​IMG]
    1997 Lexus SC300
    [​IMG]
    2011 Tesla Roadster Sport
    [​IMG]
    2011 RUF RGT-8
    [​IMG]
    2011 Koenigsegg Agera
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm pretty peeved off by this. not that it has become DLC, but more the price of it..
    The whole pack costs 560MSP
    One car costs 160MSP

I need 4 of 10 cars, which nearly forces me to buy the whole pack..
    Imo those who own the LCE + Season pass should get these cars for free..
    As we've paid for the Muscle car pack twice.. But got nothing in return

But I think it's just too expensive and will wait for Easter discounts or something..

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah I'm pretty gutted about this too. I'm not prepared to pay full price for a few possibly rubbish cars. More to the point I don't want any more cars available just yet, one or two tracks would be more than welcome. Rivals mode could also do with a few additions.

• Like Like x 3
  4. I agree about the tracks. I don't know what the timescales are for Turn 10 to put tracks together, but surely they must have some data files sat on a server somewhere that they could work on.

I never had the previous incarnations of Forza, Forza 2 and Forza 3, but I guess there must be some tracks (real or fictional) from those titles that could be re-touched and made available for release for Forza 4.

Polyphony did a similar thing with GT5, where a lot of the classic fictional circuits from earlier GT relases didn't make it in to GT5 which was a big let down, as with it being the first PS3 version of the game, I expected getting all tracks from previous versions of the game in GT5. They have made a few available as DLC, bu still no retro tracks from days gone by.

Come on Turn 10, do the right thing and give us a track pack, instead of trying to re-package something that was given for free and now charging the Forza 4 community for the privelige.

• Like Like x 3
  5. On FM3, Road America was DLC if I remember correctly.

6. Yeah,some new tracks would be fun.

7. That was FM2.
    In FM3 it was the Nürburgring GP and national course

8. I agree that some new tracks would be ace. The problem, it seems, is that the licensing for tracks is more complicated than the car licenses. But let's face it- if they released Spa and charged us each £5 for the pleasure they would rake it in! I don't think there's a single one of us who wouldn't cough up. We might grumble, but we'd still buy it!

• Like Like x 3
  9. Oh dear, I do get a bit wet at the thought I driving our DTMs at Spa... I think I'm going to have a crisis.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Ahh my mistake! I knew it popped in somewhere lol

11. Yeah, the track was welcomed over at iRacing with a huge roar of appreciation, as was Suzuka when that came out.

Even if Turn 10 only gave us some more fictional tracks, I'd be happy, as long as they weren't Mickey Mouse layouts.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Totally, The ears would be a pain in the arse.

• Like Like x 3
  13. [​IMG]

:cool:

14. New tracks for FM4.

" Make it so!"

• Like Like x 1