Las Vegas Motor Speedway Bullring Coming to iRacing in March

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
iRacing Las Vegas Motor Speedway 1a.jpg

Las Vegas Motor Speedway Bullring to join iRacing in time for Season 2 Build update this coming March.

The compact 3/8 mile speedway will be making it's debut in iRacing.com this coming March, with the short and often hectic oval raceway finding it's way into the simulation as part of the next regularly scheduled build update for Season 2 of racing action.

Sadly the Las Vegas Motor Speedway is probably best known outside of North America as the track where British star and double Indy 500 winner Dan Wheldon lost his life during a tragic accident at the 2011 running of the IndyCar event. Despite the tragic accident that befell Wheldon six years ago and the subsequent abandoning of the venue by the IndyCar series, Vegas remains on the NASCAR schedule to this day and still produces many hectic and entertaining races under the right conditions.

The 'Bullring' part of LVMS is a small, compact and hectic short oval separate to the main speedway location that hosts top tier NASCAR racing. Well liked for a variety of minor national championship races across an array of stockcar style machines such as the Super Late Models, Skid Plate Cars, Grand American Modifieds, Bombers and Super Stocks, the track should prove to be an entertaining venue in iRacing and a strong addition to the growing number of short ovals within the game.

iRacing.com is an online only motorsports racing game for Windows PC.

iRacing Las Vegas Motor Speedway 2a.jpg
iRacing Las Vegas Motor Speedway 3a.jpg
iRacing Las Vegas Motor Speedway 8a.jpg

Check out the iRacing sub forum here at RaceDepartment to keep in touch with your fellow iRacing fans. Join in the conversation, download a setup or simply catch up on the latest news regarding the simulation. Head over to the sub forum and join in the discussion today!

iRacing Las Vegas Motor Speedway 9a.jpg iRacing Las Vegas Motor Speedway 1a.jpgiRacing Las Vegas Motor Speedway 7a.jpg iRacing Las Vegas Motor Speedway 5a.jpg iRacing Las Vegas Motor Speedway 6a.jpg

Vegas baby! Looking forward to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway coming over to iRacing? Do you enjoy oval / NASCAR / IndyCar content in the sim? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
The anti oval crowd is really tiring. I don't see oval track fans posting in articles about new road courses saying "oh god not another road course..."

Yeah........ about that :p I don't frequent the oval parts of the iRacing forums very often (read: never unless there's a hilariously stupid thread) but what you are describing does happen :D

Last edited:
Yeah........ about that :p I don't frequent the oval parts of the forums very often (read: never unless there's a hilariously stupid thread) but what you are describing does happen :D
I've never seen it and I read most main page articles. I very well may be wrong but seems to me anytime an oval or Nascar is mentioned someone has to make some sort of negative comments about it. You don't see that is the 100s of F1 articles or anything to do with road courses.

Now Yeah you go and post something about F1 on a Nascar only forum you will get some flak for sure. But racedepartment is not locked to one form of autosport.

I meant on the iRacing forums, sorry :p and yeah racedepartment it is 100% oval hating because the userbase is mostly European. Unfortunately its bound to happen :/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back