Laptop

Hey could anyone with knowledge on gaming laptops recomend some for me that will run rfactor 2 with great fps.I need a laptop as I dont have space for a pc and my current pc isnt good enough to run rfactor 2(even though it has 2.7ghz processor speed which is what I was told was important for rfactor 2. However with everything on lowest settings I only get around 60fps when driving on my own without other cars) I am looking to spend up to 600max but obviously the cheaper the better!:)

Hey could anyone with knowledge on gaming laptops recomend some for me that will run rfactor 2 with great fps.I need a laptop as I dont have space for a pc and my current pc isnt good enough to run rfactor 2(even though it has 2.7ghz processor speed which is what I was told was important for rfactor 2. However with everything on lowest settings I only get around 60fps when driving on my own without other cars) I am looking to spend up to 600max but obviously the cheaper the better!:)
I can't say about a laptop but I would go to eBay from wherever you are from and type in "quad core" for me, great deals on computers show up for around $600-800.. I hope this works for you..

Uncheck the VSync!

Most laptops these days have enough cpu horsepower to run a game like rF2, but in general laptop gpu's are vastly underpowered for gaming unless you go for something expensive. I don't think you can get any laptop with such horsepower for 600€.
rF2 requires both cpu and gpu power. If your cpu is less than a few years old I would suggest to upgrade the gpu in your existing pc, as this is where an easy fps gain can be made.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.7%