Servername: RD GTL RACING CLUB
Class: TC-65
Vehicles: Lancia Fulvia HF
Track: Oulton Park / Cadwell Park
Start Time: 19.00 GMT
Practice: 20 mins
Qualification: 10 mins - one timed lap
Race: 16 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: This is a NON Rankings Point event.
Note3: Other notes to follow once event is decided

Dam, dam, dam, this is going to be a great night of club racing & I can't take part. I raced the Lancia & it's great & I even told Thommo it would make a great series car with ultra close racing. Now for added pleasure, racing it around 2 brilliant tracks will make it even harder to take but hopefully Thommo will see what I saw & bring it back for another run very, very soooooon....

I'll be along for definite tomorrow- seems that setting all the gfx to a lower setting resulted in the choppy fps issue. I've turned circuit detail to max and i now have a decent frame-rate?! May have to skip race 2 depending on what time it is. (6am starts aren't good)

Loool. I was just trying this car, and it felt weird when i drove away from pit.
Changed some things in pits and drove away again but it still felt weird. Until i went full thottle. Its a FWD! :D
Never expected that to see in GTL. :D

I DNF'd 1st race as i flipped the car over on the kerb in turn 2. The car landed upside down on the racing line, and because i heard the others behind approaching i decided just to quit rather than ruin someone's race. Still had the gfx niggles tonight, no idea what's causing it. Would've liked to have started race 2, but i just don;t have time tonight due to an early rise tomorrow!
Good luck for race 2!

2 DNF's tonight, not happy with that. However the car and track combo were excellent.

R1, I was doing well on L1 but managed to straddle the kerbs on teh exit of T1 lap 2 and lost ground. AFter that i was picking up places as people went off. Following Stu round until he had his connection issues. I managed to get up to 3rd and was closing in fast on 2nd but managed to short fuel myself and came to a stop on lap 14...gutted.

R2, Cadwell is a cool track, but I couldn't get the car to work. Basically drove a shocking few laps in the race and crashed on the back section, flipping the car. I tried to carry on but the car was knackered and I just threw in the towel, which i'm not proud of....

Better luck next time maybe, cheers Guys!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 6.9%