Lamborghini Squadra Corse My Team

MyTeam Lamborghini Squadra Corse My Team 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Santi007 submitted a new resource:

Lamborghini Squadra Corse My Team - Team inspired by Lamborghini's yellow color from multiple cars of the brand mixed with black.

View attachment 681547

MOD FEATURES

Standard package:
  • Emblem
  • Car (default and customizable)
  • Driversuit and helmet
You need to use Genesis skins or Division for the customizable car.
Compatible with Semi Modular Mods except MyTeam Package Templates (words.erp) because my mod already fulfills that function.

The video shows the full package for my patrons (info at the bottom)...

Read more about this resource...

First and foremost thank you, this is amazing.

Second, is there a way to keep the MyTeam sponsor logos from appearing on the race suit?
Yes, check the minute 4:47 of the first video in the post and do the same.
You need to select the "nothing" option or similar for the sponsors of the car (I don't know how it is named in english version). Mark that option even if it is already there for the game to apply it.
Then the sponsors should be disappear from each element of the team, also from the driver suit.

Hi. i download and past and copy and i dont see emblem in my team officila mod option. Pleas help
My mod uses the emblem called Blade, you need to find it. I have the standard version of the game and I can use it so I think you could see the Lambo logo in that emblem. If you can see the car and driversuit, the emblem should be there. I have checked the file and it's there.

Hello, the car is very nice but i don't know why the all gloves disappeared i think it's because i modify the files accidentally and the question is, do you know which file the gloves are in?

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 37 84.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 34.1%