Lamborghini Squadra Corse My Team

MyTeam Lamborghini Squadra Corse My Team 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Santi007 submitted a new resource:

Lamborghini Squadra Corse My Team - Team inspired by Lamborghini's Squadra Corse motorsport department and its main colors.

LAMBORGHINI SQUADRA CORSE MOD FOR F1 2020 MY TEAM MODE
Team inspired by Lamborghini's Squadra Corse motorsport department and its main colors.

MOD FEATURES

Standard package:
  • Team badge
  • Car livery
  • Driver race suit (with cap, gloves and boots)
Find me on social networks and Patreon for full packages as Santi007_PC...

Read more about this resource...

Looks really good! Is this the full package? I'm confuse as to what is included. Your video shows the full package yet you're only including the "Standard" here? Why?

Looks really good! Is this the full package? I'm confuse as to what is included. Your video shows the full package yet you're only including the "Standard" here? Why?
Yes, this is the standard package. In the description you can read what the mod includes.
The reason is work in mods takes much time. I think is fair to share my effort with the standard package for free and that people make a little effort if they want full packages supporting the work.

The video shows the full package basically because that way I don't need to make 2 videos. It takes less work so you can see the full potential of the mod.

More people supporting my work, more mods will come. I want to people choose the mods I will make through my discord.

Regards.

Yes, this is the standard package. In the description you can read what the mod includes.
The reason is work in mods takes much time. I think is fair to share my effort with the standard package for free and that people make a little effort if they want full packages supporting the work.

The video shows the full package basically because that way I don't need to make 2 videos. It takes less work so you can see the full potential of the mod.

More people supporting my work, more mods will come. I want to people choose the mods I will make through my discord.

Regards.
Thanks for the reply, much appreciated. I understand, I must have missed the info before but I now have read it. And yes, you do make good looking mods and I see why you would be entitled to get some monetary support.

Regards

Santi007 updated Lamborghini Squadra Corse My Team with a new update entry:

Added Devon Butler skin (Deluxe edition) for people without free Intergalactic skin

I have decided to upload the mod adding the Devon Butler skin. Some people comment that the mod didn't work... but this was not the problem.

The mod works fine but I think these people don't have unlocked the Intergalactic skin, so I have added for now the Devon Butler skin to select the car and driversuit.

The problem is I can't add the skins to all the game skins, so it's difficult to change skins that all the people have unlocked. My idea was to add a free skin for people without the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Santi007 updated Lamborghini Squadra Corse My Team with a new update entry:

Team emblem changed to another game emblem (blade)

It seems that not everybody can select the emblem I replaced in the game by the Lamborghini logo.

Due to this problem, I have reuploaded the mod with the Lamborghini logo replacing the emblem called blade.

Verify game files from Steam and then install again the mod for the best results avoiding any problem. I hope everybody now can select the emblem correctly.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi ! Thanks for the mod, i tried to modify the suit by adding text thanks to photoshop but now the suit is more yellow than gold, any suggestions ? Thanks !

Last edited:
Hi ! Thanks for the mod, i tried to modify the suit by adding text thanks to photoshop but now the suit is more yellow than gold, any suggestions ? Thanks !
I have no problem you modify textures for personal use but then I am not going to give support. I don't know how you have edited it. The only thing I can say is probably you don't have save the dds file correctly. If you don't know much about how to do mods, search for tutorials.

Regards.

how to get intergalactic skin?
I think it was in first Podium Pass. You can use also the Devon Butler skin if you have the DLC. If you don't have any, you can try to install manually in some another skin (it must to be a non editable skin (colors) in game). These are the possibilities. The problem is one podium pass ends and another start. And there is no possible to unlock skins or liveries from previous podium passes. Is difficult to add the skin in the mod for a skin that everybody has bought or unlocked.

I can't find the full package for F1 2021, is there any link to it that I'm missing?

Edit: after some searching I found the answear, but a new problem popped up, the Lambo livery when replacing the Russell one is extremely low quality, and neither gloves or boots are working, any fixes? (And yes I replaced all of the textures, I checked three times)
1640016251536.png
1640016321039.png
1640016344585.png

Attachments

• 1640016309529.png
    1640016309529.png
    510 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
I can't find the full package for F1 2021, is there any link to it that I'm missing?

Edit: after some searching I found the answear, but a new problem popped up, the Lambo livery when replacing the Russell one is extremely low quality, and neither gloves or boots are working, any fixes? (And yes I replaced all of the textures, I checked three times)View attachment 526376View attachment 526378View attachment 526379
You can find in description what elements includes the mod. And inside the download, you can find a install instructions text file, with the steps I follow to install the mod (and then get the files for the copy-paste version). If you are installing it manually and the mod does not shown properly, you are doing something wrong. Follow the steps carefully. You can also watch tutorials.

i do not have intergalactic skin but i have Devon butler one. The problem is that it doesn't work. Everything is fine but the livery itself is not displaying

i do not have intergalactic skin but i have Devon butler one. The problem is that it doesn't work. Everything is fine but the livery itself is not displaying
I added this livery in the last update 1.2
Check you have downloading this last version of the mod. Copy-paste files and it works well. I have checked that.

Increase graphic settings (usually texture streaming is enought). If this does not work, reinstall the mod with a clean version of the game (verify file integrity via steam).
I'll try! What's weird is that also the white Redbull Livery is blurry so might not be a problem of the mod but as you said a graphic setting. I'll let you know, thank you for the hint!

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 174 66.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 114 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 121 46.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 46 17.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 71 27.2%
Back