• Home of the RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lamborghini Huracan GT3 @ Barcelona Moto

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Setups' started by Coenwulf, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Mighty fast this Lambo (compared to the Audi at least) lapping into 1:41's with this setup.

EDIT: Lap time done at Moto layout

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Dux

Dux

What? 1.41's?

I was on a server, around 100 guys drove it and fastest was 1.47.0, if you do faster than 1.45's i'd buy you a Ferrari

3. Moto or GP Barcelona?

4. Dux

Dux

I might have been little harsh and 1.45 perhaps is reachable but 1.41's thats wow.
    I certainly wish he is right and setup is correct. Ill be going 5 seconds faster than the fastest Huracan at the server.

5. Hehe, yes, fear not the 1:41 was done at Moto. For GP 1:46's for sure and knowing some alien creatures out there probably 1:45's too.

6. Did your server have 100% grip?

7. Dux

Dux

98% and increasing

8. Barcelona GP 1.45.4 hotlap on youtube.

9. I did 1.46.7 so far but I can go below 1.46. But... the record on RSR is 1.42.002 right now... I have no freaking idea how. Smells like some kind of bug abuse :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I know this is for Barcalona, but I set at 6:15 on Nords Tourist with this setup, easily a 6:14.XXX though :D

11. Ted

Ted
    On a BMW S1000RR IRL, here anything with 3+ wheels

Excellent setup, @Coenwulf! Immediately shaved a second off my lap time (to 1:47.3) on my second lap. Thanks! I have quite a few "Coenwulf.ini" setup files now, keep them coming! :)

12. Dux

Dux

Here is my video from yesterday and in the lap before this one, which is shown in the video i lost almost whole second in S3 on those tight left-right corners at the pitline as i was exiting had lots of oversteer and slided, so in the next lap i was +0.500 in S1 already and i carried +0.550 to S2 then came S3 where i did my mistake on previous lap, and with 2 corners to the straight finish line i was -0.700 of my previous lap time and i did this one.

If i repeat the lap i had when i did the big mistake i am under no illusions that we can go under 1.45

Take into account this lap is done on a server with all mechanical failures plus fuel and tyres so on on 98% grip and increasing.

You can find the server under the name "realisticsimracing"

13. It is low 1:42 and below we are talking about here... I still don't find it possible but maybe with a good setup )which I am not capable of creating) I could do it..

14. Dux

Dux

1:42 is not possible unless you talk about MotoGP layout which is not specified on the tread.

On GP layout though, some very high 1.43 might be the limit but i dont see it any further than that

Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
  15. Did some laps today with mostly default setup and best i got was 45.1. Only changed tyres to soft, took some fuel out, aero 1/4 and made some gearing adjustments.

If wouldnt completely mess up the last chicane it would of been around 44.8. So i guess with better setup high 43 or low 44 might be doable. But 42 is simply impossible.

• Beer Beer x 1
  16. Moto, not GP circuit
    edit: may have misread your post, apologies if that's the case

17. Well... On GP 1:42 dead was the record last time I checked. On RSR app.

18. It seems like that RSR site web leaderboards doesnt work with this track & there is only few entries. But really, cant see how someone could do 1.42 on GP layout without doing something fishy.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
    • Beer Beer x 1
  19. All the times got erased recently