Lamborghini F1 Team

MyTeam Lamborghini F1 Team 1.3.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Tomasz_987 submitted a new resource:

Lamborghini F1 Team - Lamborghini joins F1 family!

Hi,
Today I'm proudly giving You possibility to drive for Lamborghini F1 Team!
I hope You will like it :)!

It has been mine the most time consuming project so far.. I do not use 3D model, so only matching Bull on car vents to rest of Lamborghini Bull took sth lik 7-8h.
YOU CAN COPY & PASTE THIS MOD!
View attachment 582262

MOD FEATURES:
  • Team badge
  • Car livery
  • Halo Sticker - It...

Read more about this resource...

Tomazs_987, if i could ask you something, is it possible to do this helmet with Ferrari sponsors and Badge to use in my career for Ferrari? I will appreciatte and thinks that fits perfectly. Thanks.

Hello sorry to bother you i have imported the powered by Lamb but it is very blurry what am I doing wrong did I put in the wrong place common erp. default 01.
Did ypu copy paste whole mod first and then change livery with Ego ERP Archiver? Did You save common.erp file at the end?

Did ypu copy paste whole mod first and then change livery with Ego ERP Archiver? Did You save common.erp file at the end?
Yes thanks had a look in game then reimported Ferrari powered and all OK again it is only the Powered by Lamb one that is blurry thanks for your reply.
Actually you can see it going blurry on the ERP save page then you change it back to Ferrari and it goes clear again. Thanks for a great looking Mod.

Yes thanks had a look in game then reimported Ferrari powered and all OK again it is only the Powered by Lamb one that is blurry thanks for your reply.
Actually you can see it going blurry on the ERP save page then you change it back to Ferrari and it goes clear again. Thanks for a great looking Mod.
So sorry for wasting your time it is perfect of course. I was importing correctly but saving your (livery_default_01_d.tif.mipmaps) in your Manual file instead of the F1 2022 game FOM textures file so sorry for my stupidity looks great.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 10.9%
  • Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 53 36.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 86 58.5%