Lamborghini Countach - Walter Wolf 4K

Skins Lamborghini Countach - Walter Wolf 4K 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nico submitted a new resource:

Lamborghini Countach - Walter Wolf 4K - Remake of the Kunos skins in 4K + 1 extra skin

A long time ago I read about the famous Countach cars that were comissioned by Canadian business man Walter Wolf back when he managed his own F1 team during the late 70's. I was delighted to see them included in Assetto Corsa, but the rather poor resolution of the logos kinda pushed me away from using them as screenshot material. So I always had in mind recreating these not very complex skins from zero.

OODZ79U.jpg

But when I started to investigate about the...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Nico,

Maybe off your interest, according to the book: Lamborghini Countach(Osprey Autohistory 1986) by Jean-Francois Marchet and Peter Coltrin, Walter Wolf had three special versions prepared for himself.
The first version was built in 1975. Painted in red with no emblems or striping. The second version was built in 1976. This one was finished in a light marine blue and decorated with gold stripes and Wolf emblems. The third and latest car was painted in the Wolf racing colours of very dark blue and gold, and was even fitted with Wolf badges on the wheels. All these three cars had the same 5 litre engine.

Thanks for the info. I was about to reply to the PM you sent me but we had a massive power cut over here (third world things) and I also had to leave.

I didn't really want to create 100% accurate replicas of the original Wolf cars since the ingame Countach is the LP5000 QV, which was precisely created using the improvements suggested by Wolf on his cars. I just wanted to remake the liveries made my Kunos in higher resolution, and also adding the dark blue one after finding out about its existence. It has red stripes because of the few pictures I found online, to me it seemed like it had red stripes.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 78 29.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 55 20.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 59 22.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 33 12.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 17 6.4%