Laguna Seca faster AI

Tracks Laguna Seca faster AI 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
parrilla submitted a new resource:

Laguna Seca faster AI - Faster AI for Kunos Laguna Seca

View attachment 686548

Faster AI for the Kunos Laguna Seca.

Fast line + boundaries + hints.

Let me know if specific cars have issues. Tested with: Porsche Cayman GT4, Tatuus F Abarth, Toyota TS040, Porsche 911 GT3 R, Lotus Type 49, BMW M235i Racing, Formula Mazda, RSS F1 2022 without problems. The Ferrari F2004 can't lap the track, but that's expected, the AI file is broken in that (Kunos) car.

View attachment 686549...

Read more about this resource...

I'm having some issues with this AI, the AI cars go too far to the outside before entering turn 4 (the first turn after the Andretti hairpin), run onto the dirt, and lose grip going into the corner, which is causing a lot of pile-ups. Is there a simple fix for this?

I'm using the RSS LMGT cars (TS020/R390/333 SP), the URD Maures GTR, the Kunos Porsche GT1-98, and the URD Porsche GT1-97.

Last edited:
I'm having some issues with this AI, the AI cars go too far to the outside before entering turn 4 (the first turn after the Andretti hairpin), run onto the dirt, and lose grip going into the corner, which is causing a lot of pile-ups. Is there a simple fix for this?

I'm using the RSS LMGT cars (TS020/R390/333 SP), the URD Maures GTR, the Kunos Porsche GT1-98, and the URD Porsche GT1-97.

I just tried some of those cars to see if I could replicate the issue and it went smoothtly, do you know if it's a particular one that goes wide or just all? I made them run at 100% level, 60% aggression, 100% grip. I remember having to fix that issue with the Toyota TS040 when recording the line, so it probably can still happen with particular tricky cars for the AI. I might need to re-record the left side boundary further away from the dirt there, will have a look :)

Just ran a test race to have a look. I noticed the GT1-97, GT1-98, and Maures GTR having problems at that point. I should mention that those 3 cars are not running with the default tyres in my game; I changed them to run on the tyres from the RSS cars to balance the field a bit better. Not sure if that makes a difference. Also there weren't any problems on lap 1.

Is the fast_lane_og.ai file included in the download the original, Kunos AI line? I renamed that file to fast_lane.ai and the problem went away.

P.S. thanks for all your AI lines, I've been having a blast driving these cars at many of the circuits you've made lines for :)

Last edited:
Just ran a test race to have a look. I noticed the GT1-97, GT1-98, and Maures GTR having problems at that point. I should mention that those 3 cars are not running with the default tyres in my game; I changed them to run on the tyres from the RSS cars to balance the field a bit better. Not sure if that makes a difference. Also there weren't any problems on lap 1.

Is the fast_lane_og.ai file included in the download the original, Kunos AI line? I renamed that file to fast_lane.ai and the problem went away.

P.S. thanks for all your AI lines, I've been having a blast driving these cars at many of the circuits you've made lines for :)
Ohh, maybe the URD/Kunos ai_ini files are a bit too rough for the RSS tyres. I will give it a go nontheless.
And yes, the fast_lane_og is a backup of the Kunos one :D

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies