Lag when race with many AI

Hi guys, im new with assetto corsa. But i wanna know if there's any solution for lagging when im add more opponent AI to the track. My pc is potato btw, but i want someone to explain me about this when there's no solution. Thankyou

If you meet the minimum requirements for AC, it should be possible to use 24 opponents without cpu occupancy slowdowns. Your framerate on the other hand is gonna dip pretty low at times (like low 10s) if all the AIs smoke the tires at once. Only applies to built in content, there is no level of PC that can handle all car/track mods with full grids of AI. Some of them are built extremely inefficiently.

Last edited:
If you meet the minimum requirements for AC, it should be possible to use 24 opponents without cpu occupancy slowdowns. Your framerate on the other hand is gonna dip pretty low at times (like low 10s) if all the AIs smoke the tires at once. Only applies to built in content, there is no level of PC that can handle all car/track mods with full grids of AI. Some of them are built extremely inefficiently.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

• Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events