LADA Kalina NFR R1

Cars LADA Kalina NFR R1 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
SMP Racing submitted a new resource:

LADA Kalina NFR R1 - Car LADA Kalina NFR R1 for Assetto Corsa

Lada Kalina (VAZ-1117, VAZ-1118, VAZ-1119, VAZ-2192, VAZ-2194) is a family of Russian small class cars. It was produced from 2004 to 2018. In 2011, the sedan—type body received a separate name - "Granta", and by 2018, the hatchback and station wagon versions were also renamed.

View attachment 641324

The NFR R1 version is a car designed in accordance with the technical requirements of the Russian Automobile Federation. Production of the car...

Read more about this resource...

Good day!
Kalina mod is super! Only there are 2 things:
1) For some reason the stops do not work - and I would like it very much :))
2) There are no engine speed indicators in the cabin (are they even there?))).

Last edited by a moderator:
Tnx! Brake lights are cool! :thumbsup:
And what about second point - any engine rpm light/indicators for driver?
You asked us in Russian, and we answered you in the same language. Light bulbs above the transmission number. But the local admin deleted our message. :D

Come to our social networks and write in any languages! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
You asked us in Russian, and we answered you in the same language. Light bulbs above the transmission number. But the local admin deleted our message. :D

Come to our social networks and write in any languages! ;)
English not a big problem.
Tnx for link ;)
But what about "'Light bulbs above the transmission number'"?
Or can you plz put smthing like in Granta was made: 4 simple yellow-red lights? They are informative too:thumbsup:

Hi none of the skins for this car works. You left a file called "carpaint.dds.png" in all the skin folders and it is causing an issue where the skins are not working. This file needs to be deleted. Thank you for sharing these!

I don't understand why no one else has mentioned this?

Last edited:
Hi none of the skins for this car works. You left a file called "carpaint.dds.png" in all the skin folders and it is causing an issue where the skins are not working. This file needs to be deleted. Thank you for sharing these!

I don't understand why no one else has mentioned this?
We are also surprised that your skins are not working because of this file. Everything works for us and a large number of our participants, and these skins have been created for a long time.

We are also surprised that your skins are not working because of this file. Everything works for us and a large number of our participants, and these skins have been created for a long time.
Very strange. When I delete that file, skins work fine. Thanks

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back