1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tracks Kunos tracks with extra pit boxes 1.9

Addons for Kunos tracks to have more pit boxes

• Like Like x 2
  1. is there anyway to make this work online?

i still get an error when using these tracks on my server

2. download is not working, can you sent me a different link

3. Go OVERVIEW there is all tracks with download links

4. Is there an upper limit to the number of cars? 100+ at the Nurb 24 would be epic (also probably melt most CPU/GPUs).

5. hi, can you add some pits for le mans track please

possible to up to 50 pît box ?

thanks

6. The game will not be able to run so many... I would say 32 is the good limit... might be a bit more...

7. Hi. First of all thanks for this awesome idea!
    But I don't get it... although I unpacked everthing correctly Spa for instance won't show up to have more than 24 pits.. Any ideas?

EDIT: I use Content Manager and it looks like the circuits with originally only one setup are the ones that don't show up (Monza, Spa, Zandvoort etc...)
    Still, any ideas?

EDIT2: Nevermind, solved it myself. For people having the same problem: Unpack the downloads and rename the track folders which have only one setup bevore you copy it to content/tracks. For instance "spa" to "spa_osrw".

EDIT3: Forget it, there will be a texture error then apparently.... grrrrrr -.-

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  8. When I click the download button I get a graphic pop-up OSRW with a little dude...