1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kuala Lumpur gone mad

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by AyrtonSenna1994, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Hi all,
    I have a strange Malaysian problem. For some reason whenever i race in Malaysia every car goes off one after the other into the gravel trap at the turn just before the huge back straight. They all whiz off together hit each other and half the time the races finish with just 9 cars running. But after over half the cars are gone it doesn't happen again. Does anyone know what is up here? Thank you! for any help you can give

2. had it just started raining
  3. Nope. It was bone dry
  4. must have been a glitch then, I had a career mode race at Spain where it was raining and the AI stay out 2 laps too late and just aqua plain off everywhere until they go onto the right tyre
  5. Sorry for not being very helpful, but...
    Can you record it? I'd LOVE to watch something like that :roflmao:

6. This one?
    • Like Like x 1

7. Yes! Exactly that! Can it be stopped at all? It's the weirdest thing i have ever seen and annoying to when you try and overtake then 23 cars are all in the gravel :/
  8. Is your game up to date? When you right click the executable and choose details tab it should show And if it is, try removing any mods you have.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. It is up to date and the only mods i have are some car skins for the top 3 cars, surely that cannot effect the game?
  10. This game is really strange so you can't be certain of anything ;)
  11. Fair enough ;) let's just hope it can be sorted soon :D
  12. That's pretty weird. I remember this problem also existed in F1 2011. They went in the gravel trap in Catalunya and Germany
  13. Tried it and the thing still doesn't work sadly :/
  14. I have the same problem and its only in malysie verry weird
  15. Yeah it is weird. And to add more bewilderment it also happens in turn 6 at canada and in hungary on the corner before the short straight that leads up to the chicane
  16. And in turn 1 of Suzuka.
  17. Oh god, another problem :/
  18. I would like to make an off topic question. After I reach 5000 XP in multiplayer, do I stay there forever?