1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KTM X-BOW @ Twin Ring Motegi - 14th January 2014

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by Stuart Pocock, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock
    I'M BACK... Again :)

Qualifying: 20:00
    Race: 20:20

Track Settings:
    Circuit – Twin Ring Motegi East Course
    Laps – 2 x 10 laps
    Car- KTM X-BOW R’12
    Tuning- Allowed
    PP Limit: 580
    Tyre Restrictions – Sports Soft

- Do not leave the track once Qualifying has started.
    - All driving aids are to be turned off with the expectation of ABS

RD Club Rules: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rules.10978/

I will be hosting the event so you will need to send me a friend request on PSN. My PSN ID is Stewy__P

You don’t need to be a licensed member to take part in the event.

To sign up, post a comment below with your name and PSN.

Entry List
    1- Stuart Pocock- Stewy__P
    2- Richard Coleman
    3- Max Rimmer
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2014
  2. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

Event is on Tuesday 14th January
  3. I'm definitely in for this one.

Stupid question but, Tuning=Allowed... Horsepower?
  4. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

forgot to add pp limit, which is now visable
  5. Awesome. thanks Stewy. Got my new X-Bow R and testing it later. Birthday present to myself :D
    • Like Like x 1
  6. 14th is my birthday and I will be travelling to Paris, so no race for me... :(
    Have a brilliant time and enjoy yourselves!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. That´s going to be funny, i´m in
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Set a 1:23.1 so far as my fastest trial lap. Can't get any faster without taking weight out of the car...which upsets the balance something shocking.
  9. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

Lobby is up.. as soon as i download the update :D
  10. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

good luck for the race guys, the next one i will try to take part, i already have my playstation again :D
  11. Well it was a good scrap between Stewy and myself until he outbraked himself. Smooth sailing home from then for me. Won by around 6.6 seconds. Wierd bug. Qualified first and started last o.O

I'll edit this with a proper post soon with some pics as well :D
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

only the one race tonight :(, there was a slight issue with Quali, which is something I'll look into.
    Had a poor start which I saw Richard fly down my inside and put his car perfectly in the middle of the corner which was an absoulty brilliant combo of agressive and defensive driving, throughtout the first half of the race I had an absoultey brilliant battle with Richard, pity I came second best after out braking myself around halfway through, I tried to push harder but it was putting me further behind, due to the fact my tryes were shreading themselves in the process I chose the sensilbe option and toke my foot of the throttle and secured second. Well Done Richard a well earned win for yourself.
  13. Cheers Stewy. I really enjoyed that battle with you mate. It was awesome fun. As for the turn 1 move I was a bit worried I mucked it up. i'll have a look at the replay soon and get shots as well as edit the above post with a race wrap of the 3 drivers and their performances. I'm getting bored so it'll give me something to do.
  14. Pics and report will be coming tomorrow NZT. I'm busy with other things right now so it's on the backburner tonight.
  15. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

Sorry - missed another one. Struggling to shift this man-flu. :coffee:
  16. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

There's a karting event on Tuesday when you recover from your man-flu
  17. Jeez. I've been slack. Still no pics from this event. I'll have to remedy that soon. Won't be many tho since there was just 3 of us there on the day.