Koenigsegg Automotive My Team

MyTeam Koenigsegg Automotive My Team 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Santi007 submitted a new resource:

Koenigsegg Automotive My Team - Inspired by a Koenigsegg design by Sean Bull but different with Huski Chocolate as the main sponsor.

View attachment 708365

MOD FEATURES

Standard package:
  • Emblem
  • Car (default and customizable)
  • Driversuit and helmet
You need to use Genesis skins or Division for the customizable car.
Compatible with Semi Modular Mods except MyTeam Package Templates (words.erp) because my mod already fulfills that function.

The video shows the full package for my patrons (info at the bottom)...

Read more about this resource...

hello, quick question whenever i use a mod like this one that only requires to copy and paste the one folder named word.erp always seems to fail to work the pit crew outfit, what can be the solution for that problem? this using the semi-modular mod base aswell.
thank you in advance

hello, quick question whenever i use a mod like this one that only requires to copy and paste the one folder named word.erp always seems to fail to work the pit crew outfit, what can be the solution for that problem? this using the semi-modular mod base aswell.
thank you in advance
Hello,
The words.erp is a file and you need to copy and overwrite that into the correct folder as I show in the video-tutorial.
If you read in the post, the mod includes the car, driversuit and emblem. I upload full packages for patrons.

Hello,
The words.erp is a file and you need to copy and overwrite that into the correct folder as I show in the video-tutorial.
If you read in the post, the mod includes the car, driversuit and emblem. I upload full packages for patrons.
oh okay that information i missed about the package available for me was only for driversuit, car and emblem. got it, thank you !

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 78 70.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 30 27.0%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 24 21.6%