KirbyCam - Chaser Cam for Custom Shaders Patch

Misc KirbyCam - Chaser Cam for Custom Shaders Patch 1.0b-public

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hmm that's weird actually. It was 3am and I didn't know what to do anymore, but then I read carefully and Kirby stated that he was using the 0.1.77 version of CSP (listed as untested), and I was using the 0.1.60 (which is listed as recommended).
I just installed AC and informed myself a bit about the modding in this game. I switched to the .77 release and the mod started working!
But now I've got another issue. This mod caps my framerate to half of my refresh rate. So that means, if I switch to any vanilla camera; the FPS go up to 144. If I change the camera, it goes down to 72.
Is there any possible fix for this?
Wow, I had this weird problem once. When I reopened the game it reseted every CSP option. After a lot of tweaking I got my game to look nice again and the FPS returned to normal as well.

First off, really love this mod, it's fantastic for drifting replays. One question, is there a way to increase the effect of the camera pulling back when the car is going faster? Any hints on what variables I could look into tweaking in the .lua file?

Hey, is there a way to make the Cam not/less beeing effected by bump that the car goes over? Beeing more stable horizontally not bouncing with the car? Are there some values i can change to make this possible? I want the cam to feel a bit more like a drone flying behind. Otherwise its perfect. I use this chase cam manyly for Shutoko Project NFS-like gameplay :D

Hi, i' m buy asseto ver. competizione on the steam, and i dont't have a
  • Navigate to Settings -> Custom Shaders Patch -> Chaser Camera
im have only folder in game: AC2, Engine, sdk, server :( what do i need to do to upload mods?

Last edited:
awesome work. but also there is a glitch whenever I change the weather in the sol planner app to another one my cam goes up and down and shakes.

edit: when I change it to overcast weather in game it stops shaking
I have this problem as well, but it doesn't get fixed even I chose overcast weather, did you find any other way to fix this later? :/

It works almost perfectly fine, my favourite chase camera. Unfortunately it seems to be broken on Shutoko Revival Project map. Camera is super shaky and jumps everywhere around my car so it makes it unplayable. I am using 0.1.76-preview136 version of CSP.
I have been having this exact same issue but im on 1.79CSP, my camera starts jumping around on the srp map, but I changed it to broken clouds and it worked once, but then I left and went back in and it started jumping around again.

I have been having this exact same issue but im on 1.79CSP, my camera starts jumping around on the srp map, but I changed it to broken clouds and it worked once, but then I left and went back in and it started jumping around again.
I had these on a 90sGDSP track once when in practice mode, I changed starting position from hotlap to pits or vice versa and it fixed the problem

Hey i need help, for some reason its so bumpy like it keeps vibrating kind of. and i dont know waht to do to stop it ive turned high speed vibrating in assetto corsa settings off and its still bumping everywhere my other cam didnt do this so can i have some help

hey guys i need your help. i downloaded the camera mod and i cant install it it shows me an error code i dont know why tho i didnt do anything wrong with the instalation
Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (110).png

Hello. I tried to configure it through the config so that the camera did not have such a large rotation angle. I ride on a "Basic" camera, but I changed the camera rotation angle in drift to 110 degrees. But I like KirbyCam. But I just can’t find the point in the camera config that is responsible for the maximum camera rotation. Can you help please

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back