1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Kimi Raikkonen 2006 helmet by Tino Ahola

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by Tino Ahola, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Hello again everyone. How about Kimi "Yes, yes, yes, I know what i'm doing" Raikkonen helmet once again. This time the '06 version. Works properly only WITH fin on the helmet. Huge thanks to ML2166 for his PS 3D template. Hope you like it guys. Replaces the gen_01 in bespokehelmets but it's easy to change, just changes the number on the file name ;)
    Please backup your files, enjoy.
    [​IMG]

http://www.mediafire.com/?r8geh7a3umbe699

Kimi Raikkonen 2006 helmet by Tino Ahola

• Like Like x 6
  2. Great addition.
    Thanks for completing the set. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Very nice work!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks guys ;)

5. omg amazing!!!!!

i noticed something very tiny, on the FIA sticker on the back it says "manufacturer: schuberth" should be arai

• Like Like x 1
  6. good-good job :cool: keep em' comin.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Thanks guys ;)
    Yeah its a minor mistake and I wont correct it because you cant see it in game. Or can you? I haven't tested this in game :D

8. no you can't see it, its really tiny i was just over inspecting, i still love it

9. Yeah, I only had the Schubert one and thought that it wouldn't matter since you have to zoom quite alot even in PS to see its Schubert. I think if there was a white rectangle with grey lines on it nobody would even notice it in game :D

10. yeah the default helmets are really bad, i think what they should do is have like different styles, but when you join a team it applies the team sponsors on top of the original helmet design like an additional layer

11. Very nice work on this helmet. Thank you.

12. Thanks doc :D

13. smt

smt

Thanks!
    Waiting kimi 2007 helmet