1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

KI Pronto - Knut's Reasonably priced car

Discussion in 'Racer Cars' started by Knut Omdal Tveito, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Knut Omdal Tveito

Knut Omdal Tveito
    Premium Member

My reasonably priced car:)
    Started today and made some progress on the front of the car.

It will be a 4.1m long four-seater that is a mix of hot hatch/coupe. It has a rear-mounted 1.2L three cylinder turbocharged engine. Currently at 135 hp with a moderate boost of 0.5 bar. Hoping to stay close to the minimum weight...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

I like the futuristic front, it reminds me of BMW's.

3. very good, remember me the swatch smart!

4. Knut Omdal Tveito

Knut Omdal Tveito
    Premium Member

Worked a little bit on car again tonight. The rough specifications of the engine is ready now

Started a little bit on the body too. Never made a small car before so a lot of trial and error:D I find it harder to do this kind of car than the usual sports/supercars. Not so pleased with the shape so far, needs more work...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. The car looks pretty agressive and menacing from the front. You could add a couple of intakes on the front bumper and add some cool foglights(by cool i mean not round).

I guess you haven`t worked too much on the rear. Waiting to see that detailed also.

Good luck.

6. Any news about this car?

7. Really good looking model!

8. Knut Omdal Tveito

Knut Omdal Tveito
    Premium Member

Sorry guys, after the deadline for the competition I stopped working on this car. It was a fun project though:good:

9. Release it as a WIP? I am sure alot of people would like to take over the project.

10. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

Yep, if you could it'd be good. I'd like something else to tinker with :)

11. Knut Omdal Tveito

Knut Omdal Tveito
    Premium Member

Sure. I could upload it in a few weeks when I get back to my other computer:good:

12. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

Lookin' forward to it :)