Kart Racing Pro

Kart Racing Pro by PiBoSo is out. Download the game/demo: click here

Minimum requirements:
Operating System: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7, 32 or 64 bits
Processor: 1.5 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
Video Card: 64 MB OpenGL 1.2.1-compliant
DirectX Version: DirectX 8.1 or newer libraries

hello, what wheel have you got .. you have gone through calibration of input device in game... (i will ask the obvious sorry)

if when setting up the brake if you keep pressing it in and out , while moving the sliders you see what it does (i have a red bar to watch..
yellow is steering
green is gas
red is brake
red is front brake
blue is clutch
if you dont see this its not calibrated...
steer settings advanced... 0,92,100,100 (deadzone, lin,( tick all smooth boxes) press, release)
gas 0,100,50,10
brake 0,20,100,50
Front brake 0,100,100,10
clutch 0,100,50,5
heading 0,100,25,25

FFB is ticked 85%
Damping is 0%
Wheel rotaion ticked set to 900deg

cockpit view
field of view 85%
pitch 100%
i also hide driver and show hud

Logitech profiler
specific game setting (kart profile made)
use specail ffb dev settings checked
overall strength 98%
spring 0%
damper 0%
centre spring unchecked
wheel 900% box checked
combined pedels unchecked
special game setting checked
allow game to adjust unchecked

this works for me ok with a g25 wheel

Sorry, I had a brain fart, I have a G25 wheel.

Yes I went through calibration and while my settings are not very similar to what I am reading in your posts, at least where it's important. My FFB is at 35% and my rotation is set currently at 720 but I have tried 900, 540, 450, etc. It never seemed to correct the issue. In fact I have tried several combo of settings but in all cases I had to keep Linearity at or close to 100% in oreder to have as small a deadzone as I could,.

Anyway, I am going to try to install again and see what happens. I'll report back. Thank you

hi Corrado,:D
even on 900 deg in my profile wy wheel is on full lock at about 200 to 220 deg. it maches the wheel in game perectly...
if on your logitech profiler ( it has a picture of you g25 and if you move you mouse over the leters it show a blue line)
click on wheel and select axis properties make sure ther is no deadzone set there...
Linearity at 100% is 1 to 1 turning... on a lower setting it gives the feeling of deadzone.. but it all works on a curve ... hard to explain..
if you have this you can see it in action..:)
http://www.wingmanteam.com/latest_software/gadgets.htm this will let you see what going on with your wheel. (read instructions)

this has been posted on PiBoso
clip.gif

KaRTA (Kart Racing Pro Telemetry Analyser)

« on: Today at 01:22:53 PM »

I've created a tool to analyse the telemetry data generated from Kart Raing Pro.

You can find the tool on http://www.lautrup.se/KaRTA/

This is the first release and I have only tested the tool using a limited number of files (I attach a test file to this message). So please have patiens if not all is working as intended.

If you have ideas on improvements please let me know, and I will perhaps do it in my limited spare time (or feal free to enhance your self you find the project at https://github.com/flautrup/KaRTA)
logdata_example.csv (270.53 kB - downloaded 1 times.)

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 466 70.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 283 42.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 306 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 180 27.1%
Back