1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just curiosity Poll

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Flammenjc, Apr 1, 2015.

1. V8 Stock Car

2. Opala

3. Formula Classic

4. Formula Retro

5. Formula Reiza

6. Formula V12

7. Formula 3

8. Formula Extreme

9. CART Extreme

10. Brasileiro De Marcas [Petrobras]

11. Mini Challenge

12. Metalmoro [Prototype]

13. Formula VEE

14. Karts [ANY TYPE]

15. Camaro [Street Car]

16. Other Mods [Please specify]

Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Just wondered what you guys preferred to drive, apologies if I DO miss anything out of the poll options but this poll really is just for my own personal information of what people mostly drive or mostly WANT to drive but obviously it can be of use to other too.

You don't HAVE to post a reason why but please do post if you drive a mod and tell us which mod it is you drive and I do expect all poll options to be honest selections rather than machine-gun clicking.

2. Need more options. Three's not enough.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Fixed
  4. The other mod I frequently use is Patrick Giranthon's excellent Porsche 997 vs Ferrari F430 (which is on this website)

I'm not as into the Stock V8s as I used to be
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. xnorb

Premium Member

Being an absolute newcomer this might not count, but:
    V8 Stock Car - because that's what this game is about
    Formula Vee - because Empty Box said it's the perfect car to learn racing in
    Formula Classic - because F1GP was the game i spent countless hours in 20 years ago
  6. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

I'm more of a tin-top driver but the Vee is nice to drive, not too good with those F1 's
  7. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    Sector3 Beta Tester Premium Member

Petrobras, mini, v8 and the vee
  8. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

Anything with a roof.
    • Haha Haha x 1
  9. Slalom823

RDTCC S10 Champion Premium Member

It has been the karts, but I do really like the Vee the stock cars and the touring. Many of the rest are great too but these are some of my current top picks.
  10. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

My favorite open-wheelers are the F3s and the Classics, although I do play the others sometimes; my favorite tin tops are, well, everything but the Camaro.