1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Other Just a simple HUD V1.28.3 V1.28.3

HUD

1. SCE_SR submitted a new resource:

Just a simple HUD - HUD

Read more about this resource...

2. There is a bug in Current Lap - Sector 3 timing - red/green gap display. I post this in beta forum. Please be patiently, hope reiza will fix this soon.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
  3. Thank you for your efforts. I suggest that you add a fuel bar just below the brake bar. That would make it perfectly perfect :thumbsup:

4. Finished. Try it. :cool:

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  5. That was quick! Thank you very much. This is now the best HUD for me!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Is there a problem running dynhud_editor.exe? I can't seem to run it, as I want to adjust the position of the map. Thanks again for this.

7. This was a known bug, but after last update my editors working, beta and public. Where do you want the map have ? I do it for you.

But remember, this is different from track to track. The mapwidget is perfect in the corner, but some maps matched perfect with this, some other like curitiba are a bit more in the middle. The map is just smaller. Good example is buenos aires 6 compare to curitiba.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  8. It's fine now @SCE_SR. I mistakenly deleted the config folder before copying yours, so I was missing other files (input_binding and three_lettercodes.ini) and I guess this is what caused the editor to not start. Thanks, I've adjusted the map already.

But while at it, I added the pedal app (throttle/brakes), how do you adjust the height/width? Doesn't work for me even if I change the width/height parameters in pixels.

9. I click on the widget and go to controls on the right side, works. Otherwise i dont know.
    [​IMG]

Same here:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
    • Like Like x 1