1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC July 18th update news

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Cássio Amary, Jun 27, 2014.

1. From facebook:

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 5
  2. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

:ninja:

Got me. Ha.

• Like Like x 3
    • Haha Haha x 1
  3. Joao Alves

Joao Alves
    Premium Member

Lotus 98T... I'm in heaven. :inlove:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. That bit about the ai cracks me up they can barely drive the t125 s1 as it is so yea i bet they struggle with a car that has way more hp and magnitudes less downforce.

Meanwhile i do the snoopy dance at the thought if the 98t. I grew up on that era of formula 1 it is what made me love formula 1 watching those senna and prost battles and the young schumacher starting out what an amazing era of racing.

Must be struggling mighitly with the coding though this will be a full month and half they pushed this back now?

But the words release candidate 1.0 version how soon hmm.

5. I hope they include a lawn mower attachment for the 98T, it sounds like I'll be spending a lot of time on the grass instead of the track :laugh:

• Haha Haha x 10
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Coding is not so much a problem for the guys as to get a well deserved summer break.

something else:

Assetto Corsa now on Steam Summer Sale for 17,50€ or your regional equivalent for the next 48h.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yea the flood of should ii buy this, and how does this compare to, this game is crap threads on the steam forums means its on sale time....

8. the big question is: menu music! when?! :D

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Just a note. AC is on Steam sale right now for 19.99. :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. this game is dead. they should try to fix the mp system before they make any car/tracks or whatever improvements there is.... :S

• Haha Haha x 2

11. I totally agree! It just suckssssss. Why are they wasting their time messing around with code?? They're never going to get it to feel like driving a real car, they should just give us all a real 458 GT2 so we'll all be happy! :rolleyes::D

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Leemstradamus

Leemstradamus
    Mid pack attack!

MP will see no updates next week? Can't lie it is getting frustrating. But the 98T will be an amazing addition to the Sim. Hopefully they take a week off to get some R&R. They deserve it. But once they are back please give us some multi-player enhancements. The booking system is great for leagues not drop in and play races.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Am I the only one curious about the changes to the graphics engine? Really looking forward to see what that is all about...

Oh and that Lotus, yes please :coffee:

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. AC in its current form is one of the best racing Sims around. I've played them all and unless you are willing to dish out cash every month to continue playing you won't find anything better. I've never seen developers work this closely to their customers. It's really over the top.

Look how long rfactor2 has been in development, all we get from isi are new builds I've never heard anything of a release candidate from them. i think AC is light years ahead.

I just bought grid auto sport what a horrible product. They should apologize to us for calling that a finished product. It's Garbage. I'd rather play Mario Kart.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Leemstradamus

Leemstradamus
    Mid pack attack!

Is it really that bad? That is sad. You know something is up when the hype machine gets rolling and no demo is released.

16. Grid Auto sport is not garbage, it's fun and it has it's moments where I almost ripped my g27 wheel off cause it's a total package of fun, quick action, fight till the end race battles with pretty good physics....and yes Mario Kart is awesome.
    Grid auto sport and AC have nothing to do with each other.
    At the moment today if someone came up to me and said Marty choose between the two games I would take Grid. For now. Until they fix AC MP.

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  17. It's a very good game Saleem! I don't know why people gotta go on dissing other developers! Without developers like CM who knows how many console guys would not be here supporting AC! People need to get over there anger issues! Grid Autosport is a very good finished game! I have had tons of fun with it and to be honest it's the first time in a long time i realized i had a huge smile on my face while playing! :)

• Like Like x 2
  18. I respect your opinion and im happy that you like it. Seeing the guys here enjoying it makes me think i didn't give it the chance it deserves. It was honestly the first game from code masters that disappointed me. The grid series has been really good so far. I really got wrapped up in the hype.

I really got of topic... I'm really looking forward to driving the 98T. One of my favorite F1 cars. Saw them at the first race i went to in Detroit

• Like Like x 1