Jaguar Racing My Team

MyTeam Jaguar Racing My Team 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Santi007 submitted a new resource:

Jaguar Racing My Team - Team inspired by Jaguar Racing F1 cars in his stage between 2000 and 2004.

JAGUAR RACING MOD FOR F1 22 MY TEAM MODE
Team inspired by Lamborghini's yellow color from multiple cars of the brand mixed with black.

MOD FEATURES

Standard package:
  • Emblem
  • Car (default and customizable)
  • Driversuit
You need to use Calibration skins or Mystic for the customizable car.
View attachment 631789
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Can you make the livery and driver suits for Modular Mods? i cant install it in the Game
I think my mods can work with modular mods. You need to install my mod after install modular mods and modular addons.
But you can edit the achievements.assetgroup file in that path: ...\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 22\2022_asset_groups\game_package\achievements
The game reads the files you indicate in this file, to say it simple. I have mixed the modular mods file with mine but you can edit if necessary.

Another thing you can do is to export textures with EGO Erp program and import to the modular mods files.

I think my mods can work with modular mods. You need to install my mod after install modular mods and modular addons.
But you can edit the achievements.assetgroup file in that path: ...\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 22\2022_asset_groups\game_package\achievements
The game reads the files you indicate in this file, to say it simple. I have mixed the modular mods file with mine but you can edit if necessary.

Another thing you can do is to export textures with EGO Erp program and import to the modular mods files.
Can you make a little tutorial please?

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 78 70.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 30 27.0%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • No 3pa registration pages