JACK ULTRAMAN: MAT ARROW 2 mini 4wd

Cars JACK ULTRAMAN: MAT ARROW 2 mini 4wd 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I didn't know Jack Ultraman,'s ventures, but as I enjoy space age style cars of the 50-60's, I felt attracted by your mod!

I noticed 2 issues:
-A crash error with the message "analog instruments of Chassis might been broken".
I checked the data folder and found the digital_instruments.ini that I presume related to the digital dash of the car. I tried a quick tweak by renaming this file as "analog_instruments.ini", so the game doesn't crash anymore: The car works fine, though I don't have the digital dash now.

Is there something to do with CSP?
I have 1.73 which usually work fine with every mod in my game. What do you think?

-At last, the big pillar in the middle of the cockpit's view is a bit problematic to see well the track's turns, I arranged by pulling the camera on the left. it's a bit odd, but I see the track better.

You said you were thinking of working perhaps on the cockpit isn't it? in case, maybe you could find a better soluce than mine?

Beyond these little issues, I enjoy much your mod, it's a great idea, and really fun to drive! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 169 66.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 112 44.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 117 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 70 27.6%
Back