Islands no longer for Assetto Corsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Track info:
-track is in beta stage, all roads are drivable, no AI, no cameras
-it consist from: 2 islands, 6 lakes, 43+km roads(5-13m wide) which create multiple layouts, 1 main bridge, several small rock bridges, 1 tunnel
Finished sectors: S1, S2, S3, S4, S13, S14. new map link
* finished sectors means, that there are trees, grass, leaves, road texture. Other small objects will be added later.
BETA DOWNLOAD: If you want to try beta versions, please send me PM with your email address on the AC forum(@bzucobzuco). I don't want to share links with non licensed players. I'm going to create newsletter.
*more additional links are here in my posts
beta3.jpg

beta1.jpg

beta2.jpg

beta4.jpg

beta5.jpg

beta6.jpg

beta7.jpg

beta8.jpg

beta9.jpg

beta11.jpg

Last edited:
I get so happy when I see another modder show up on here since the closure of the other forums. :thumbsup: :)

This has been a project I've been following with great interest. I'm dying to see how it looks from the viewpoint of my Aventador SV. :cool: :D

The Islands have left me awestruck. I just took my first spin around the islands and was just loving the scenery, textures and feel of the road. Sadly, my E92 M3 driver met a sad untimely death, flying off a road, down a mountain and into a body of water where he drowned. :cautious: If only the guardrails had been there to save him... ;) :D There are so many roads to travel I was going for over 12 minutes and hadn't explored the entire map...not even close.

That photo is awesome!! I so wish that I had taken a screen grab of my M3 driver meeting his end. As much as I think guardrails are going to be very good to have, I also think some roads should intentionally lack them just so we can have more of these "OMG I'm so dead!" moments... :laugh: :roflmao:

thanks a lot for the guardrails: I've finally driven across the whole map without flying off track and being teleported back to the pits. The scale of the map is amazing: I love the layout of roads, with rolling hills, autumn trees around and some mouthwatering view always in the background. I especially like the less developed, barren-looking sections with just rocks here and there and mostly green grass on rolling hills: reminds me of some images of Scotland or Iceland, not sure which. I really like this section, and hope you'll keep it barren and raw, just with rocks and some grass, and less smooth road.
Looking forward to what you gonna be doing with this map, and thanks a lot for sharing your work! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back