iSkating RF2 GTE

Thought I would have a bosh with RF2, one thing I find is the cars move so much / very loose; is this a a RF2 thing - makes it very unrealistic.

This is say when comparing to ACC GT3, that if anything tend to understeer. I would have thought GTE would also be similar, if not more planted not as if the front and rear are joined with chauffeur style suspension

rF2 has rubber build up grip function. It's called real road. If you go to a new track with very little driving, the track will be very slick. Setting a pre-selected grip level or haveing AI make a-lot of laps will rubber-in the track and improve grip. rF2 will most like NOT feel like other sims. Just sayin'
Which cars have you tested? Avoid the Merc GT3 for now, until you find ffb/grip feeling you enjoy.

I can't say much about the GTEs, as I run GT3s more these days, but I've never had an iceskating feel with any 397 stuff. They are more twitchy than the concrete block handling ACC serves up, but perfectly manageable, and a joy at places like Bathurst and Silvertone. As above, try running with a full rubbered track.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 38 26.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 29 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 11.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 9 6.3%