Is there a way to select skins for the AI you want to race?

Thanks! I've just checked it and on both red cars present on the rear spoiler there was "WINGSPONSOR" (sign of empty/non-existent skin folder, because that appears on a dry kn5 file), so AC wasn't even pulling the skin from 00_rosso_scuderia. Looking at the log, only "01_racing_483" was being pre-loaded, so it's possible that that particular server is running 2 custom skins for the 488 we don't have.

Edit: Looking at the remote car entries on log.txt, other than 01_racing_483, server is trying to load "01_racing_500" and "01_racing_487" which are invalid folders in v1.7.5. The red cars are now explained :)

Can anyone tell me how to find this guys ???? i cant seem to find where the Options and serial opponent livery selection is. When i go to my ACC folder in documents i dont seem to have that. would be GREATLY appreciated if anyone can help me locate this option !!!! thanks guys
yes, there is. go to Options -> General and select "serial opponent livery selection". In Windows, open the skinfolder of the car and add a "01_" in front of the name of the skinfolder you want to race so that this skin is on top in the folder.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.