• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Is there a best GT3 mod?

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Ronaldoz, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Ronaldoz

Ronaldoz

Ratings:
    +11
    • United Racing Design EGT
    • EnduRacers Flat6 Series
    • Simtek GT3 World
    • Apex
    From reviews I've seen, they told EnduRacers made a topmod. Simtek is on track (progressing) and has the right idea. Don't know about EGT, but the PX from URD is super awesome. So for that part, I guess EGT or Endurance Series are the best?

Any ideas about this? Could anyone of these considered as 'best'? Or what one is most used for league racing?
    I got all of them, except EGT (got PX however)

2. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium

Ratings:
    +442
    I prefer URD EGT.

3. alehop69

alehop69
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3
    I´ve tested all of them, and, IMO, the best by far is URD...

4. Naish

Naish
    Premium

Ratings:
    +13
    For me also the URD EGT.

5. Emery

Emery

Ratings:
    +308
    <bangs head on steering wheel> Y'all know that there are significant car spec differences between Endurance (EGT) and GT3?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium

Ratings:
    +442
    He listed 4 mods and asked for opinions. Yes, the thread title mentions GT3 but I got his intent of the post.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. monsieurjackb

monsieurjackb

Ratings:
    +194
    Yeah the URD EGT mod is well worth the cost. That Aston (Sorry *arthur) sounds like nothing else :inlove:

But having said that, slightly off topic, I have never gotten on with URD's Prototypes so always use Enduracers. So I guess it's just personal preference.

Apex's GT3 isn't bad at all either but URD's is just a notch above anything else available. That is if you can live with the 'E' and not the '3' after GT;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. 2stains

2stains

Ratings:
    +18
    Simtek have improved after the last update but still URD EGT gets my vote , but for free content , Simtek , Apex then Enduracers .

9. leseb64

leseb64

Ratings:
    +110
    URD but FFB>Apex/Simtek for me :)

10. Ronaldoz

Ronaldoz

Ratings:
    +11
    Thanks for all your replies. I already got PX 2015 and am really happy with the cars. I'll get URD too!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Rodent

Rodent
    Premium

Ratings:
    +268
    Didn't like the interior graphics in the Apex mod, Simtek used ripped models and Enduracers has wonky tires so URD wins it for me.

12. Shawn Jacobs

Shawn Jacobs
    SpeedyMite Racing Premium

Ratings:
    +787
    I didn't like the apex mod on first attempt 12 months or so ago, we recently took part in the SRC Bathurst 12 hour and I now love that mod, the Porsche was our car of choice, once we dialled out the bumpiness in the setup the car is a dream. Being gt3 we took full advantage of abs and also ran low TC, it really was amazing and I can't wait to do another long endurance race uses that mod.

13. Ronaldoz

Ronaldoz

Ratings:
    +11
    Thanks for you input!