Cars Is the ACFL F2018 mod worth it?

The overall quality (3d models, textures, physics, sounds) is miles below the quality of the RSS Formula Hybrid 2018 car, I cannot stress this fact enough. For all cars the overall car proportions are totally wrong, they look nothing like the real counterparts. If you compare those cars to the RSS model you can directly see the difference. The RSS car looks like a proper 2018 car, the ACFL cars don't, they are deformed/build falsely in many areas. To everyone: Don't waiste your money on the ACFL mod and get the RSS FH 2018 car.

I think having a high quality generic F1 car is much better than having ten "real" F1 cars with an overall bad quality.

Anyway, asking this kind of question on a forum dedicated to RSS and his fans boys will always bring the same style of wacky answer. For those who have not noticed, everything that does not come out from RSS gods went down in flame systematically. If I want an objective opinion on a mod it's not here that I come to get it.

Anyway, asking this kind of question on a forum dedicated to RSS and his fans boys will always bring the same style of wacky answer. For those who have not noticed, everything that does not come out from RSS gods went down in flame systematically. If I want an objective opinion on a mod it's not here that I come to get it.
So you are looking on ACFL's forum?:roflmao:

Well I just got a PM from them telling me how this forum is full of RSS fanboys, lol.
Is it really? So how do you qualify for that? And who send you the pm? ACFL?
Just open one discussion about paid mods in general and you will hear quite the opposite of what you just said

ACFL are scumf**k people. Stay away from them. When they're not busy stealing from other modders, they are busy creating INCREDIBLY mediocre 3d models / sounds / physics. I'd rather drive the prototype toyota altis mod from @Patrik Marek

Is it really? So how do you qualify for that? And who send you the pm? ACFL?
Just open one discussion about paid mods in general and you will hear quite the opposite of what you just said
dbb6af98d85ca7f1e933940b7f01612f.png

They are the main reason I have to add a copyright message to my sounds nowadays, multiple (free!) sounds before that have just been taken and sold without my permission ( in the 2016 version I believe). It´s sad, but necessary, and if it wasn´t for the possiblity of this message, not sure whether I still had the motivation to do sounds, only for them to be taken and sold again. A disgrace for the modding community if you ask me. Same case for physics btw.
I have pics of nearly every conversation I had with them, it´s like talking to 8 year olds.
Anyways, don´t buy, seeing that PM no doubt they won´t ever change.

PS: Lets see how many dislikes this gets, wonder how many members acfl has nowadays :laugh:

Last edited:
mod-edit: can we please leave the piracy out?
To qualify as piracy I would have imagined the original content would need to be legitimate?
Selling a group of branded F1 cars without the permission of those company’s is surely against copyright laws.
Those FB groups will never post links to RSS or other legit payed mods.

Why do you think RSS F1 car is fictional? Because they have not the license from F1 and every team to do that and it would be illegal to sell a product with brands you don't own.
There 3d models are the only one which exist due to it being illegal

XCalinX has only been posting what others has said to him. Why giving him a "hard" time?

(Edited because I read the quote wrong at first.)

Last edited:
XCalinX has only been posting what others has said to him. Why giving him a "hard" time?

(Edited because I read the quote wrong at first.)
Im guessing I'm part of the "problem" of "fanboys" defending them, too. I only have the F1 2017 car of them, open wheelers are not so my thing.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Forum trophies