• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

is my graphic card going to break!?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by William Elgh, Oct 27, 2010.

1. William Elgh

William Elgh

Ratings:
    +100
    after i exit a game i see a lot red and green lines all over the screen and some times the whole screen is flickering.... is it my card?

2. Ant Collett

Ant Collett

Ratings:
    +0
    what type is it? & how old?

3. William Elgh

William Elgh

Ratings:
    +100
    it is a NVIDIA GeForce 7300GT, dont really know how old, maybe 1 or 2 years...

4. Christopher Aponte

Christopher Aponte
    Premium

Ratings:
    +9
    it might be pointing out to a defect in the graphics card and or is dying

5. Daniel Higgins

Daniel Higgins

Ratings:
    +49
    mine did that just before it died, would be playing a game and the screen would be filled with purple/green boxes then after a couple of days it was like that permanetly.

6. Ryan Vickery

Ryan Vickery

Ratings:
    +168
    Check the temperatures of the card, should be visible in the driver suite/display properties. Cards may do that when they are overheating, and it is a sign of a possible future failure/death. I had a card that worked but would draw crazy stuff over my screen in games, had to replace it.

7. Ant Collett

Ant Collett

Ratings:
    +0
    I have a fully working 7300GT you can have for a few quid, drop me a line if your interested. Thanks