Skins Is it possible to add banner / sponsor textures to an existing track's geometry?

The gist of the question here is, I have a few tracks I really like, made by other people, but they still have stock Kunos and AC logos on a lot of ad banner spaces.

I am not a track maker or a 3D artist. Can I do anything to replace those stock Kunos / AC images in those tracks with sponsor images, for my own use?

I am not familiar with the process and was wondering where I should look for tutorials or information, if what I am trying to do is even possible in the first place.

Thanks in advance!

Replacing static ad banners is very easy, and doesn't require 3D modding, just image editing software and .dds plugin. It's just texture editing, doesn't require one to be familiar with making tracks. In CM, content -> tracks -> select the track you want to edit -> skins -> override textures -> select the textures you want replaced -> edit the textures, like replace the Kunos and AC logos with whatever you want to replace them with -> export .dds and enable track skin in CM.

Last edited:
Oh my god! I had no idea CM could scrobble and export textures like this! Thank you so very much! This is exactly what I was looking for, I just thought it involved using the SDK or external apps!

Thanks once again, mate! :inlove:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 137 86.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 16.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 11.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 49 30.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 56 35.2%