iRacing - Steering Wheel

Hi all, I am going to download iracing tommorow as i have been looking forward to gettting this for ages now, The time has finally come, All i need is a steering wheel and pedals, Do i need a clucth pedal also, Can anyone point me in the direction of something suitible, Links etc. Also cheaper the better my budget is not to high

thanks in advance

That was quick :eek:. What wheel did you end up getting? Just curious because I really do like my Momo, but the 270 degree wheel is a noticable issue with the way it accelerates the steering after 90 degrees. I'd be interested to know what you got and how you like it. Oh, and name added, hope to see you on the track :D

To be honest it was a cheap one i managed to get hold of, Basic and simple to get used to everythin, All i can say is the game i wish i would of joined ages ago its insane, Took me a few races to get to speed but this morning i had 2 wins in the 13th Week mazda series, I am absolutly loving it, Anyone that wants to add me as a freind from on here that would be awesome or leave me your i racing names and ill add you, Be brilliant to chat and get some advice etc

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.