1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iRacing gone?

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Eckhart von Glan, Aug 2, 2012.

1. for me iRacing has just disappeared, took part in a skip barber race and lap4 I was disconnected but also cannot connect to iRacing main page? anyone else having same problem?
  2. It's not just you.
  3. just made an update a few mins ago and now i cant connect to the site.. lets wait
  4. damn, still down, hope the race results get annulled, but if the whole service vanished it won't matter.
  5. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

I don't think it's that bad Eckhart :)
  6. If iRacing crashes mid race they say there will never be any record of that race official or not, so don't worry about losing iRating or anything like that.
  7. still gone, worst disruption this year, I'd say. off to bed, hopefully better luck tomorrow.

p.s.: back on and still listed as being on race server, lol, event should have finished 35 mins ago.
  8. It's back, they released some updates (don't know if it was from the crash or maintenance earlier) and ZOLDER IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER :D

Edit: Down again -_- But this time it's planned not random.
  9. updates were done a couple of hours before the crash, actually the event I was in was given the full usual treatment, with everybody discoed lap2, we got SR but no iR or championship points. Weirdest results sheet I ever got.