iNuke 3000dsp amp seemingly ignoring Simhub and browser based tone generators. Movies on youtube work fine.

pre tl:dr No response from the transducer or amps input activity monitor when using Simhubs "Test now" with a iNuke/Buttkicker LFE even though movies work just fine.

Simhub is confirmed to work using gas/brake transducers on their own soundcard. Also iNuke 3000dsp/BK LFE are working and tested with a movie on chrome YouTube, so hardware wise I think I'm ok. Problem seems to be software/Simhub. The "Test now" signal does not create any reaction in the transducer or amp input activity monitor. Also tested with tone sweeps/frequency tests videos from YouTube and a single tone generator, no luck even though movies on YouTube still work. Simhub was tested with a dedicated soundcard and also mixed with windows, no luck. Only non-Simhub/tone sweep audio is seen by the iNuke input activity monitor. iNuke was reset to defaults.

Is there a built in 60hz lowpass or something? But if that was the case than why does Jurassic Park work just fine? Does the iNuke ignore single tones? A feedback reducer???

Solved:

For posterity: Line-out voltage was too low and was just barely detected, the iNuke 3000dsp expects a +4dBu signal (professional) and 3.5mm/RCA from a PC is -10dBv (consumer).

Some devices will output enough voltage but a "CLEANBox Pro" from ART boosted my output signal into a usable form. Now I know what that "extra set" of boxes I saw in a few rigs were!

I tried the iNuke with the output limit to the LFE set at 1480w bridged and the CLEANBox at 25% output. Even at 25% my rig is shaking my eyes enough that I can't read. If you have a lighter rig 900w on one channel is just more than you can even use. On a stiff heavy rig I'd imagine the full amount could be used.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea