1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured Cars International Formula Master 2009 1.3

IFM 2009 by CTDP for Assetto Corsa

1. ifm.jpg
    The International Formula Masters 2009 mod has been released for Assetto Corsa by CTDP (Cars & Tracks Development Project).

Young at heart
    Fresh from the start
    Step up into the next generation

The International Formula Master (IFM) was the successor of the F3000 International Masters series. It was held as a supporting series during the European WTCC races from 2007 until 2009. The series was a junior Formula series which was thought as a stepping stone into the GP2 just like the Formula 3 Euro Series.

The cars were manufactured by Italian based company Tatuus and were comparable to smaller single seaters like the Formula 3 cars. However they looked more like a small version of a pre-2009 Formula 1 car.

Download International Formula Master 2009 here
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Frank

Administrator Staff Premium Member

How do they drive :-D?
  3. downloaded this a couple of days ago well worth it its great car sounds are great too
  4. Brian McManus

Brian McManus
    Steam: Brian Mac

Great mod !
    Has anyone noticed low rear end grip mid corner?
    I feels weird coming off the throttle and braking.
    I seem to loose the rear alot.
  5. In my opinion... you can't imagine how they drive, but it just feels great :) very much grip
  6. I really like this car. I like that you can feel when you are about to lose it. It gives you time to correct. I am racing around Spa and enjoying it - thank you!
  7. Marcel B.

Marcel B.
    Premium Member

This car is by far the best mod in terms of FFB (and I am very picky when it comes to FFB, I don't care about the looks/design so much, but even in that department this car is fabulous), if not even the ac standard cars included! But pleaaaaaase, do an update so that it runs on AC 1.1!!!
  8. I can't get this mod to load. I select the track and the car and it freezes at the black loading screen and goes nowhere....!! Then I have to Ctrl, Alt ,Delete to get back to the mod/track choice screen. I have downloaded the mod three times and tried each download. I can't get it to work. No idea why.
    My copy of AC is completely unmodded at this time. Any ideas ?
  9. Just delete the [DATA] section from the aero.ini in the data folder of the mod. Then it should be fine.
  10. Thanks tewie, fixed mate
  11. Thanks for that fix. I tried it on the McLaren M23 mod also and now that works.
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
  12. Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2015
  13. The great sound of this car is gone after 1.1.5 patch - now it sounds like a jet plane, any idea how to fix that?
  14. syncmaster updated International Formula Master 2009 with a new update entry:

Version 1.2 released

Read the rest of this update entry...
  15. Marcel B.

Marcel B.
    Premium Member

Still my most favorite mod - superb handling! One item on the wish list: an optional S1-version with more hp - not too much but around 300hp would be perfect! Effect would be, that you have to be a bit more careful when accelerating out of corners which makes it more demanding to drive.
  16. Very nice indeed. However, I'm having a crazy oscillation on the straights with my CSW V2. Anyone else having this issue or a workaround?
  17. Same here. My G27 steering wheel goes crazy on straights. I can't wait to drive this car again once this gets fixed. thanks
  18. Totally agree. The original sound was superb. The post-1.1.5 sound is worse than a model airplane; it's more like a 2-stroke power mower. Somebody please HELP!!!
  19. Hey Wlr3, did you figure out how to stop the oscillation on your steering wheel in straights?? My wheel shakes violently on straights and I can't steer at all. I really want this car back to the way it was when it was first released.
  20. Sorry Marty, no luck. I double-checked my min force setting and it was already at 0. I don't want to add a dead zone... so no joy for me.