Install of HistoricGT

Jack Smith

Premium
Harddrive gave up so I am installing everything new. I followed the instructions in the manual for HistoricGT for the Stand alone installation. It says to download rFactor lite. It also says that this new installation does not need to be activated. Smaller size also, so I thought I would try it. I do have the paid CD version.

I installed a clean rFactor using my paid version....C:\Games\rFactor. I downloaded / installed the lite version in a different folder.... C:\Games\HistoricX. Installed the mod in the lite version. Went through all the instructions for changing the System and game configurations. Started the HistoricGT version and I get a window which requests me to either Buy, enter key, or Demo. I tried the Demo which did not open the historicGT Mod, tried the Buy section and it was $27.xx US. Good lord that 's a lot of money for something I've already paid for...lol.
Did I do something wrong in my install that is not allowing me to by pass the activation process or do I need to purchase this lite version inorder to use it?

Should I delete the lite version and do another install using my cd version. or is there a solution to my process above?
Thanks for any help.

Jack

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 23 20.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 21 18.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.0%