1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Inserting Team Help

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Gui Cramer, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Gui Cramer

Gui Cramer

Ratings:
    +750
    Hey guys,

What causes the stock_stwg_a.gmt loading error? I don't know if I made a mistake when saving the .dds from .psd (dxt5 for car, windows, cockpit; dxt1a for helmet and suit) or if it's something from the .veh. Thanks!

2. nickovey

nickovey

Ratings:
    +85
    You've edited the genstring to something incorrect, and it's now telling the game to load a file which doesn't exist :p

3. Gui Cramer

Gui Cramer

Ratings:
    +750
    Hehe, it was an issue with the CHVDBGO, there was a rogue letter left. Now my issue is alpha layer, my nemesis :p. I can get the cars to appear properly but I just cannot get the windows to be transparent.

4. Jebus

Jebus

Ratings:
    +476
    What program you use for skins? If Photoshop I can PM you instructions for window alpha layer. Unfortunately I've never used Gimp, so no clue how it's done with it.

5. Gui Cramer

Gui Cramer

Ratings:
    +750
    I use Photoshop CS2 :). I tried getting the nvidia dds plug in but it doesn't seem to install properly, so I use dds converter 2.1. I wonder if in the ext_window/windshield template I am not setting a layer to display properly. And thanks, by the way!

6. Jebus

Jebus

Ratings:
    +476
    Sent you PM.