1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inserting Team Help

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Gui Cramer, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Hey guys,

What causes the stock_stwg_a.gmt loading error? I don't know if I made a mistake when saving the .dds from .psd (dxt5 for car, windows, cockpit; dxt1a for helmet and suit) or if it's something from the .veh. Thanks!
  2. You've edited the genstring to something incorrect, and it's now telling the game to load a file which doesn't exist :p
  3. Hehe, it was an issue with the CHVDBGO, there was a rogue letter left. Now my issue is alpha layer, my nemesis :p. I can get the cars to appear properly but I just cannot get the windows to be transparent.
  4. What program you use for skins? If Photoshop I can PM you instructions for window alpha layer. Unfortunately I've never used Gimp, so no clue how it's done with it.
  5. I use Photoshop CS2 :). I tried getting the nvidia dds plug in but it doesn't seem to install properly, so I use dds converter 2.1. I wonder if in the ext_window/windshield template I am not setting a layer to display properly. And thanks, by the way!
  6. Sent you PM.