InjectFX HD Profile

Thanks for the mod.

I tried it yesterday and did a bit of 'futzing' around with it myself, as I tend to agree that the settings are a bit harsh. There were a lot of white areas that were being completely blasted out and losing detail.

I abandoned the mod after a while, as I don't like the FXAA anti-aliasing. I tried disabling this by commenting it out (prefixing with //) but the game wouldn't start up.

I've tried to get this to work for a week or so. I've tried everything I can think off.

I reinstalled Steam and F1 2012. Reinstalled DirectX..

I recently reformat my computer and before I did that I used this mod and worked like a charm. I dont know what It can be.

It must be some program I need?

My specc is :

Windows 7 64bit
i5 2500k
GTX 580 SLI
8gb ram

I appreciate all the help I can get.

Thanks..

I've tried to get this to work for a week or so. I've tried everything I can think off.

I reinstalled Steam and F1 2012. Reinstalled DirectX..

I recently reformat my computer and before I did that I used this mod and worked like a charm. I dont know what It can be.

It must be some program I need?

My specc is :

Windows 7 64bit
i5 2500k
GTX 580 SLI
8gb ram

I appreciate all the help I can get.

Thanks..
Try making sure you have the latest direct x runtime / updates installed.

iDIwWxIbaF2uZ.jpg

:thumbsup: Thanks for the original post by dejanibanez and to Tom Endres for his tweaked settings.:whistling:

Hello,
this looks much better than the original. But with me shines the white too much. Hope you can tell me what is wrong. I have set my gamma to 0.6.

Here is an example with one of Suplas helmets.
helmnopav.jpg

Hey Guys,

i have a Problem with this Mod.
The Mod as it self works fine, but after i leave a Track bevor it shows the Results. i get a Blue Screen.

It is ingame for a second then it shows the Results of the Hotlap ect.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 59 28.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 39 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 41 20.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.4%