INDYCAR IR18 2023 MOD!

Cars INDYCAR IR18 2023 MOD! 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
A possible issue that can arise is not installing the mod/boot files in the correct order with JSME. So, mod first, then boot files. May or may not be the issue some experience with the mod not showing up.

hi ive downloaded this mod and gone through procese of installing when i start game the base indycar is in game but none of the liverys are there does any one know how to get all the liverys to show up with this mod
Same thing happened to me, i fixed it by deactivating the mods with JSGME then "Verifying the integrity of game files". After that just reinstall everything like new and it should work.

hi im still not having all liverys show up only basecar is showing up ive tried installing mod first then boot file ive tride deleting mods and boot file then veryfying integrety of game file through steam then install mod and then boot file still same problem i also have latest version in steam

Last edited:
Yeah, won’t be long until it’s removed… shame it already got exposure from SimRacing604 Mike and GPLaps

images

Great mod!
Is there an issue with manual clutch? It won't stall and seems to apply auto-clutch even when I have it disabled.

I'm wondering if this is also the cause of the AI being very slow off the line in standing starts? Seems like they're waiting for the auto-clutch to disengage.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 38 13.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 32 11.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 38 13.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 97 34.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 162 57.9%