Resource icon

Tracks INDE Motorsports Ranch 1 of 4 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
turtletwi submitted a new resource:

INDE Motorsports Ranch 1 of 4 - Big Upgrade

Lots to go over with this upgrade. There have been significant upgrades done. RaceDept has a size limit so you will have to DL all four INDE 2.0's to get all the configs. Just drop all three .7z files to CSP and install each one.

1. There are 14 different configurations now. CW & CCW.
2. Improved the asphalt, building ect.
3. Added a night version, Yes INDE actually did a night event once.
4. No more free roam outside the track. Sorry but KSEditor didn't like everything..
5. Improved the...

Read more about this resource...

Second what Jeremy said. A bit of background info would be nice, is it open world, circuit, point to point, maybe a vid of a lap or a drive? I'm sure you spent quite some time to create this, so nice if more people can enjoy it, and describing it well sells the almighty download and install process better :D

Second what Jeremy said. A bit of background info would be nice, is it open world, circuit, point to point, maybe a vid of a lap or a drive? I'm sure you spent quite some time to create this, so nice if more people can enjoy it, and describing it well sells the almighty download and install process better :D
its a race track in arizona.

How long is it, what cars work best, is this anything based on a real life circuit or purely fictional? All this kinds of stuff you can add to the description of the download.
will do.
real track, 2 mile road course with elevation changes, length varies with the config you choose.
BTW you can DL any of the 4 and it will work in game. you dont need ALL 4 to make it work.

Yeah, it doesn't work for me either, same issue.

Also, there is no need for entirely separate KN5s just for different layouts, lol. It's absurd to have gigabytes of unneeded data, and it doesn't even work in the first place.

But the uploader has not provided an informative description or interesting pictures, so I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything to be honest.

Downloaded and installed in content manager. Wont load, stuck on misc prep, replay. any help appreciated
I don't even downloaded, cause says virus for me.
But you need try to remove the kn5 files one by one to identify which of them is crashing your game. Once that's done, you keep the other kn5 files.

I deleted my INDE install and Dl'd from here, installed it via CSP and got straight into the track.

If your AV is blocking the DL then you'll need to make an exception in your AV not to block it. Or just shut off your AV. Seems the issues being mentioned above are end user workstation problems. I DL'd all these and they all worked fine on two different computers.

Wow, thanks so much for updating! It's great to have all the configs now! Track works great for me. Also, don't worry about these jokers who want background info - apparently they can't take a minute to google the track and find out it's real!

I only have a couple little nitpicks: if you could figure out the different configs without the redundancy of separate files it would save a lot of space on my HD. Also, the track color changes are very abrupt from light to black - maybe it would look better if you smoothed them out, or made the dark corners a little lighter? The only other thing that's a little off is the "hotlap start" position crooked on the track.

But mostly I'm just thankful you did such a good job with this one! You've been cranking out lots of Arizona tracks lately and it's very much appreciated. I think now we're only missing WHP West, and I guess Apex club for the rich guys who can afford it...

Last edited:
Wow, thanks so much for updating! It's great to have all the configs now! Track works great for me. Also, don't worry about these jokers who want background info - apparently they can't take a minute to google the track and find out it's real!

I only have a couple little nitpicks: if you could figure out the different configs without the redundancy of separate files it would save a lot of space on my HD. Also, the track color changes are very abrupt from light to black - maybe it would look better if you smoothed them out, or made the dark corners a little lighter? The only other thing that's a little off is the "hotlap start" position crooked on the track.

But mostly I'm just thankful you did such a good job with this one! You've been cranking out lots of Arizona tracks lately and it's very much appreciated. I think now we're only missing WHP West, and I guess Apex club for the rich guys who can afford it...
Big thanks bud. Those dark patches are normal for INDE. We are missing West you're right we're also missing AMP which is on the to-do list. I also want to go back over Radford a little bit. As for trimming down the multi configs. Thats black magic I havent figured out yet but I'm working on it. as for these other cry babies....not worried about them, They have end user I-D-10-T problems.

Last edited:
Big thanks bud. Those dark patches are normal for INDE. We are missing West you're right we're also missing AMP which is on the to-do list. I also want to go back over Radford a little bit. As for trimming down the multi configs. Thats black magic I havent figured out yet but I'm working on it. as for these other cry babies....not worried about them, They have end user I-D-10-T problems.
Somebody already made AMP like a decade ago. It's pretty good, and not too complicated because of the lack of elevation. For some reason it's not on here anymore, but I found a link to it

As for West, it's unfortunately slated for demolition along with most of the rest of the WHP complex. Apparently only the radford track will remain, I think until at least 2030? I love that track but it's a shame to lose the others, since Radford is not great for wheel-to-wheel racing.

Somebody already made AMP like a decade ago. It's pretty good, and not too complicated because of the lack of elevation. For some reason it's not on here anymore, but I found a link to it

As for West, it's unfortunately slated for demolition along with most of the rest of the WHP complex. Apparently only the radford track will remain, I think until at least 2030? I love that track but it's a shame to lose the others, since Radford is not great for wheel-to-wheel racing.
Thats AMP is not for Assetto FYI. The Natives dont like race tracks. We knew we we F'd as soon as they wanted their land back from Firebird. And I'm still sad we lost the PIR Roval. That was a bad ass place to race and now Autoclub, never thought I'd see that day that would ever happen.

I must be missing something fundamental. I've looked for tutorials for this but can't find. So I'll have to ask you.

Question 1: Do I have to use 7zip to unpack or can I use WinZip. Everything I read either one can be use.
Question 2: Do I unpack first then put into track file?

I've decided to try to simplify by loading only one track, which is Config 5 CW. I'm interested in this config because I will be racing a FF on this track Oct 21 weekend but without the eyebrow turn. It seems like some files load but not others. See attached ppt. Any help would be appreciated.

Larry H

Attachments

• AC_Track Loading Prob_100523.pdf
    303.4 KB · Views: 45
I must be missing something fundamental. I've looked for tutorials for this but can't find. So I'll have to ask you.

Question 1: Do I have to use 7zip to unpack or can I use WinZip. Everything I read either one can be use.
Question 2: Do I unpack first then put into track file?

I've decided to try to simplify by loading only one track, which is Config 5 CW. I'm interested in this config because I will be racing a FF on this track Oct 21 weekend but without the eyebrow turn. It seems like some files load but not others. See attached ppt. Any help would be appreciated.

Larry H
you can unpack it and drop it to your C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks folder. that'll work too

I think I have Inde loaded and it is running in a fashion but it is running in slow motion. I've run the Taatus F4 car at Laguna and it seems ok. I've tried the Russell Alexis FF at both Inde and Laguna and the it runs in slo-mo at Inde and fast-mo at Laguna. Any help would be appreciated.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

• Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events