Improved Visuals Pure CS filter. Screen and VR ppfilter

Misc Improved Visuals Pure CS filter. Screen and VR ppfilter v215.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
CS0CS0 submitted a new resource:

Pure 0.115 custom config file - Pure 0.115 custom config file

U can Download Pure here
I was testing and testing. Day or night, clear sky, overcast, rain, fog, etc... These settings look pretty good for all weather and time. Before I came up with this I had to keep changing my settings every time the weather changed on the online servers. This is a "base" map that should look good in every weather. Feel free to modify it in any way you want it. ( make sure game brightness is at %100) If apps are too...

Read more about this resource...

Strange, if I import youre file into pure config it doesn´t change anything, all values remain the same.
Also pure config says config loaded: default.
Maybe I´m doing something wrong?

Strange, if I import youre file into pure config it doesn´t change anything, all values remain the same.
Also pure config says config loaded: default.
Maybe I´m doing something wrong?
Do you use the option "config separation" on the main screen of Pure Config?

If I create a new txt file with notepad, import everything from CSpure_config.ini into that file and save it as xxx.ini, it works for me.

Last edited:
If I create a new txt file with notepad, import everything from CSpure_config.ini into that file and save it as xxx.ini, it works for me.
yep. i had the same issue. I told Peter about it on his patraeon. i had to create a new file open it as text and copy settings into it. Not sure whats going in.

Last edited:
no. it works on my side.

Why you set the reflections.emisses_boost to 0?
emission.jpg

not "exactly" zero. It's on 0.3.
The above pic shows the reason. If I leave it on anything higher than 1 it starts to look completely fake. I just played around with the settings and might be ok to bump it up to 0.60 but not higher than that.. ( for me at least). I know it takes away from the reflections of the car too but the excessive nighttime rain reflection on the road looks worse to me than having fewer reflections on the car. There are still reflections on the car just not as crazy prominent.

Last edited:
i just realized there is rainbow in the game. lol
Them people runing these servers need to step up their weather game... We need more sunset, cloudy weather and rainbows :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_400z_prvvy_x_tgn_shuto_revival_project_beta_9-9-122-9-46-24.jpg
    Screenshot_400z_prvvy_x_tgn_shuto_revival_project_beta_9-9-122-9-46-24.jpg
    334.3 KB · Views: 65

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering