Improved nose cam view with no raindrops on the lenses and no camshakes

Misc Improved nose cam view with no raindrops on the lenses and no camshakes 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Gaspedal submitted a new resource:

Improved Nose Cam View without Raindrops on Lenses and without CamShakes - This mod has improved new Nose Cam Views without rain drops onon camera lenses and without camshakes

F1 2023 Cars Only!
------------------
1. Improved Nose Cam View on all F1 23 Cars
2. Raindrops do not fall on the camera lenses when using Nose Cam View. (but in other Views still active)
3. Hidden Halo
4. This Mod will disable all Onboard Camera Shakes on all Onboard Cameras included Nose- and Wing Cam.

You will get more smoothly gameplay with Improved Nose cam view! Have Fun!!!

The camera shake settings in the menu should have no effect anymore. But it's prefered to set this in the...

Read more about this resource...

Yes, it's possible. The main problem is time, since you have to spend a lot of time on each view. The nose cam view alone took me over 3 hours. I can do it on ferrari firstly then on most important cars if I have enough time.
Can we dm on discord, I am T13Ollie on it. May be easier to talk there.

I was wondering if I am able to pay you to make the camera mod. I do understand your time is important, therefore I will happily pay.
oh thanks but I do it for free. As a married man with children's and a hard job I just have less time. If you have a favorite car for the realistic camera views, I can try it with that first.

Last edited:
Yes, it's possible. The main problem is time, since you have to spend a lot of time on each view. The nose cam view alone took me over 3 hours. I can do it on ferrari firstly then on most important cars if I have enough time.
please try it if you can. It would make me very happy to have the real camera mod! :)

I would say the MyTeam car, only if possible.
There are four MyTeam cars to choose. For quick tests I prefer one of the standard cars. Just tested with ferrari a bit and it's very very hard to do it. Here the result after some tests. For right placing the two offset cameras I have needed over one hour. I can offer currently only mod for the offset cams.
Take a look here ^^ : https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/f1-23-work-in-progress-thread.260112/#post-3684468

Last edited:

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 119 70.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 42 24.7%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 34 20.0%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 33 19.4%
  • No 3pa registration pages