Improved Lighting for PURE

Misc Improved Lighting for PURE 12.33 Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello Since the 8.x updates my sky is textureless and bare when using this. I love this filter how can i solve this? running latest pure.
Hello. You clearly have some special case that is not reproduced by others. Try to reinstall pure and make sure that pure is used in the Weather FX settings for the weather script
z0D5TB5pPq.png

Last edited:
Do I need to import pure config(ILP.ini) for this? What about those scriptsettings in extension/config-ext/Pure/scriptsettings folder?
If you have a regular version, then you do not need to import anything.
If you downloaded the unlocked version from the link in the latest update, then it's better to import the settings (ILP.ini)

Hi, I love your filter. Would like to know the difference between each variant of the filters. For example, what's the difference between ILP_Natural, Natural2 and Natural3. I tried changing them mid game but didn't notice any difference so far.

Hi, I love your filter. Would like to know the difference between each variant of the filters. For example, what's the difference between ILP_Natural, Natural2 and Natural3. I tried changing them mid game but didn't notice any difference so far.
Hi, I don’t even remember what the difference is there, I’m currently working on a new version, so I can’t tell you for sure.
Probably there you need to look for differences in certain weather or by comparing screenshots.

valex07 updated Improved Lighting for PURE with a new update entry:

complete rework for the latest version of pure

in the new update there will be few visual differences from the original puré filters, as the original filters are already almost perfect.
But the most important thing is solved the problem when after switching to cockpit view the exposure was excessively increased or on the contrary decreased. For example, after the external camera in the cockpit is too bright, when switching between filters is too dark.
View attachment 685964
View attachment 685965
[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Good morning
Sorry I'm on a translator. Here is my question how to install your mod I have to go through download content manager or manual installation I am in Version 0.180 Thank you

Good morning
Sorry I'm on a translator. Here is my question how to install your mod I have to go through download content manager or manual installation I am in Version 0.180 Thank you
Hello. Of course, you can install the mod manually, but it's more convenient to do it through the content manager. By the way, for the latest version of the mod you need pure version 0.190

valex07 updated Improved Lighting for PURE with a new update entry:

how to fix godrays effect leaking through texture

pureCandy filter has a bug when godrays effect leaking through texture. Unfortunately I did not notice it and it got into my ILP_candy filter too.

How to fix it:
in the assettocorsa\system\cfg\ppfilters\ directory, open the pureCandy.ini or ILP_candy.ini file with notepad, and add one number to this line
DEPTH_MASK_THRESHOLD=0.999963
it should be like this
DEPTH_MASK_THRESHOLD=0.9999963

View attachment 687068

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements