1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

IMPORTANT: All Divisions FSR Manager

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Thomas Mundy, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Thomas Mundy

Thomas Mundy
    FSR President

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/fsr-manager.5836/
    Please download this tool for use whilst on the FSR server for 2015. Without it you can't race. Thank you. The FSR Manager tool is run while you compete in the race and then you can submit your log files using the FSR FileSubmit file provided with the tool.

• Like Like x 1
  2. EDIT: Follow the Instructions below

Last edited: Apr 4, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Important, better have UAC (User Account Control) in Control Panel of Windows set to NEVER NOTIFY.

upload_2015-4-4_10-19-3.png

Unpack the file anywhere really, I usually have a folder in my desktop:

upload_2015-4-4_10-20-29.png

Do not launch rF2 launcher!! Launch the FSR Manager.exe and now set it, I have set it like this:

upload_2015-4-4_10-24-48.png

Click on Run rFactor 2 now join the multiplayer and the FSR server as normal.

When race is finished it will prompt you to launch the File Submition tool, click yes.

upload_2015-4-4_10-36-16.png

Submit, wait to be completed and.. done! you can now exit the program :)

• Beer Beer x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Do we have to unistall previous version? Thank you

Edit: I don't think so. It's in a different folder ("..2015", not "..2014")

Last edited: Apr 4, 2015
  5. cuz you still have a previous version? God xD, I always format my PC for a new season.

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Bit confused over the name box, do I use the dropdown or just type in "Will Barnes" as my driver name?

WAIT I messed up here epic fail xD Was looking at screen of two different programmes ahahaha

7. Use the dropdown Will. You can rename the logfile afterwards.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yup just realized I was confusing FSR File Submit screenshot for actual manager xD Good start to the season forgetting how to do something so simple ;)

9. Doesn't matter where FSR manager files are put does it? Can just unzip them to anywhere, dont need any file in rf2 folders at all?