1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc IER Car Pack #1 - Painting Templates 1.0

Templates for the Oreca FLM09 and both versions of the Corvette DP

1. mclarenf1papa submitted a new resource:

IER Car Pack #1 - Painting Templates - Templates for the Oreca FLM09 and both versions of the Corvette DP

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hi there, do these templates work with the latest release of your Car Pack?

3. Awww, didn't notice the date. I think papa said that the models will change a bit still so this wont be the final template anyways.

4. Its odd seeing the mod is now on version 1 I would think that the 3d models would be in their final state. I will give the templates a go in any case and see if they look ok.
    Thanks a stack for the reply :)

5. Damn, was really hoping for the FLM09 template. . Guess all good things eventually come to those who wait...

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. You can do skins with current Oreca templates... I have released the skin pack for update on this templates...You only need save finished skin as DDS file...

7. Thank you so much for letting me know, I really appreciate it. I'll check out the template and see what I can conjure up :)