• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Misc IER Car Pack #1 - Painting Templates 1.0

Templates for the Oreca FLM09 and both versions of the Corvette DP

1. mclarenf1papa

mclarenf1papa

Ratings:
    +1,138
    mclarenf1papa submitted a new resource:

IER Car Pack #1 - Painting Templates - Templates for the Oreca FLM09 and both versions of the Corvette DP

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
  2. Graham Botha

Graham Botha

Ratings:
    +459
    Hi there, do these templates work with the latest release of your Car Pack?

3. Jebus

Jebus

Ratings:
    +485
    Awww, didn't notice the date. I think papa said that the models will change a bit still so this wont be the final template anyways.

4. Graham Botha

Graham Botha

Ratings:
    +459
    Its odd seeing the mod is now on version 1 I would think that the 3d models would be in their final state. I will give the templates a go in any case and see if they look ok.
    Thanks a stack for the reply :)

5. Jebus

Jebus

Ratings:
    +485
  6. Graham Botha

Graham Botha

Ratings:
    +459
    Damn, was really hoping for the FLM09 template. . Guess all good things eventually come to those who wait...

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. NCIS

NCIS
    Premium

Ratings:
    +374
    You can do skins with current Oreca templates... I have released the skin pack for update on this templates...You only need save finished skin as DDS file...

8. Graham Botha

Graham Botha

Ratings:
    +459
    Thank you so much for letting me know, I really appreciate it. I'll check out the template and see what I can conjure up :)