IClicker - audible indicator clicks and more

Apps IClicker - audible indicator clicks and more 3.29

Login or Register an account to download this content
Halvhjearne submitted a new resource:

IClicker - audible indicator clicks and more - An app for assetto corsa to allow audible indicator clicks and more

have you ever wanted audible indicators in ac?
well it was triggering my ocd, so i had to do something about it and this is what came of it... ill just copy paste the readme from github:

IClicker​

alt text

An app for assetto corsa to allow audible indicator clicks and more by Halvhjearne...

Read more about this resource...

Can we add in our own indicator sounds?
sure it should not be too hard to add in the script, but if its good, i would appreciate it if you supplied it to me aswell so i can include it for everyone else :)
you need a short "ON" and an "OFF" sound for it to work, alternatively you could just rename one of the default ones, but it would have to be flac format then.

@DEATHLESS
thanks for the nice review.
i could possibly do that, but normally cars should have their own door sounds for open/close doors in their respected soundbank file.
if they have a button for opening doors, its usually an extra(A-F) button and those are already an option in the script. ;)

Last edited:
@DEATHLESS
thanks for the nice review.
i could possibly do that, but normally cars should have their own door sounds for open/close doors in their respected soundbank file.
if they have a button for opening doors, its usually an extra(A-F) button and those are already an option in the script. ;)
You're welcome!
I meant it more for the warning alarm/chime you get when the door is open. I know, I could just bind the door animation to an extra key but there is a door input for that and its automatically triggered at every game start. You can only manually trigger it with the csp debug app afaik.

Last edited:
@Wolfskind thanks for the rating :)
the reason why it can not sync is cause the function i need to do so is not available in csp yet, i just prepared for the future ;)
... hopefully it will work in next update.
currently it will literally just disable the indicator soundfxs or if you somehow have a preview version higher than 2053 it will malfunction and constantly click on and off even when indicators are off.

Yo, I found another "issue" with your app.
If I leave the hazards/blinkers on, no other sound is working.
So obviously only 1 audio file can be played at the same time?

Great app! It's something I've wanted for a very long time as it often happens that my indicators get left on (the toggle switch on my button box that I use for indicators does not always register perfectly). I asked about/suggested indicator sounds as a feature in the CSP Discord at some point, but didn't get a positive response and I don't have the skill to make an app like this myself.

Have you thought about adding visual indicators too? For example a transparent app window with flashing arrow while using the indicator.

@cheba
nice idea, ill consider that when i get some time, currently im kinda busy working on other stuff, while waiting a new csp update that is supposed to fix some stuff.

@DEATHLESS
as i mentioned before, the app can literally not play more than one soundfx at a time, not much i can do about it as it is now, but perhaps in a future csp update i can move it into 3d space and then it should be possible to play more than one soundfx at a time.

Last edited:
Great app! It's something I've wanted for a very long time as it often happens that my indicators get left on (the toggle switch on my button box that I use for indicators does not always register perfectly). I asked about/suggested indicator sounds as a feature in the CSP Discord at some point, but didn't get a positive response and I don't have the skill to make an app like this myself.

Have you thought about adding visual indicators too? For example a transparent app window with flashing arrow while using the indicator.
Visual indicators would be great!

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 12.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 12 11.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 40 37.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 61 57.5%